Thursday, January 25, 2018

The first anal (real story)

As I said in my first fantasy, I will only write real stories of my life. It was November, a rainy weather, and I stood with the phone in my hand looking for an asset for the oral because, I must admit, I really like to suck the dick, especially a big, beautiful and neat pullover. I would have liked to try anal but I was afraid of pain. I had heard from others that it was painful for the first time, so I abstained. I drop the phone down and go out to the window to smoke a cigarette. When I get back, message from a 42-year-old man from a neighboring town, I was 25. She had a beautiful fire, long enough, with a bulging head, letting my mouth water ... what else. They also liked my pictures and we were already asking questions to know each other. He wondered what I liked to do, and I told him only oral. He said it was not a problem, it was good and oral because he had gone a long way since his last adventure, and not so much better. All good and beautiful, but we did not have a place to see. He did not have it because he was married and I do not bring anyone home. I suggested that we go to a more withdrawn hotel, but said he did not stay well with the money. She asked me if I was in the car, but when I do sex I like to be relaxed, so I refused. I felt that everything I was talking about was going down and that it would be one of those talks willed for failure. But the long talk with him and the photos of his pulpit made me too much. I was still thinking how to make sure I did not miss it. Then I remembered that my grandmother is out of town and that when she leaves, she leaves the key to us. I've actually blown the whole house until I found it, I quickly get back to the phone to write to them, but it turned out offline. I had a good time. I still leave a message that I've gotten a seat if she's interested. I go out to the window to smoke. I'm coming back. He left me a message that he was interested and asked me what was the place. I told my grandmother that she was out of town. He did not know whether to come or not, he had begun to be undecided. She was afraid she did not know how to look. I was already annoyed. I told her that at 12 o'clock I would be in a certain place, I explained how to get there and I went out. If he wants to come, okay, if not, and fine. It's 11:30 to get out to the right place. I did not want you to be late. It was cold and it rained, I was beginning to wonder if it's good to do it. But I said that's it. I got to get myself to wait. I'm checking the phone, nothing. 10 minutes, nothing. 20 minutes, nothing. I go after 30 minutes to go but leave a message that she's on the way. I'll wait another 10 minutes with my eyes on the phone. I put my hands in my pocket to warm them up, it was so cold. Finally, he sends a message that he has arrived. For 10 minutes she still did not find me. Finally it appears. A guy shorter than good, with the beard arranged, fit to the body. She asks me where the place is and answered that a mile away. He did not want to go anymore. It's the wife's car, it's gasoline, etc. I told her that if we got here, it's a shame to get back. Convince him to go, we go to the car was pulled from hell probably will not see me. Leave. He was very tense and I told him to be quiet that he would be fine. We're changing a couple of words about the weather and we get to it. We go downstairs and go a little to get to our grandmother's house. I told her I smoked a cigarette while my hands warmed up and I asked if I was using it. Refused. She stood next to me in the kitchen, and we had a banal conversation. I'm done smoking and telling her to come after me. Coming out of the living room couch and urging him to sit down. He puts his shirt down, then his panties. Alas, what a beautiful dick hangs. I undress and I'm naked and sit straight between his legs. He asks me "so directly ?!" I answer "Yes!". I kiss my dick a few times on my nose and on my head, then I get it in my mouth. What a good pulse I had between my lips! After such a long wait, after so much talk, I finally have a dick in my mouth. I sucked him with such a lust that I was afraid not to let go, but to avoid this I took his balls in my mouth and sucked them in turn, kissed them, put my nose in them, licked the dick, kissed it , I kissed her head, I sucked her, and I was licking her. Something had gone since I started. I had a delicious pulse available, it was perfect, but then it happened the thing I hate most at the oral, intervened. He grabbed both hands and started pushing me to get it all in my mouth. I had nothing to do, I wanted to. My mouth was spitting, the mood swallowed, I barely breathed, and it hurt my throat. I stopped and began to rub it so that I could breathe and spit out the saliva and then push me again. After a few repetitions, I told him that I could do it myself, stopping me. So I took it all alone in my mouth or I do not know if all, but how much I could be sure. And so we continued. Not that I started to like it, but I used to. And I sucked him normally and deeply until he asked me "anal you did

No comments:

Post a Comment