Wednesday, May 16, 2018

How was the father, he's the son too!

I stand in front of the blue screen and look for an amateur to suck her. Finally, I find one of the city with me!

Already my mouth salutes when I exchanged pictures.
- Where do we meet?
- Well, where you stand, she asks me.
After telling him where I'm sitting, he gives me the bomb:
- Well, I'm staying in Târgu Neamţ!
"And why did you dude write that you are from Piatra Neamţ?
- So, to increase the area, I can not find here in Targ! But what do you say you come to me?
- What do you like, do you ask?
"Then come tomorrow morning and I'm waiting for you at the bus station.
After we set up the signals and we talked about what we all like, we closed the computer and went to the bathroom where I pulled a harsh paw.
I spent the whole night thinking about the wonder of the pulse waiting for me in Târgu Neamţ.
I woke up two hours before my departure, when I finished my intimate toilet.
After an hour by bus, I went down and headed for "Lidl," where Viorel waited, whose pulse I wanted to suck.

The young man who was waiting for me remembered one of my two-year relationships before I married.
I accompanied him home where he lived in a well-furnished and maintained apartment.
I did not walk well on the door, she started to undress and soon she was naked.
"Come on, get yourself dressed and go to the apparatus," said Viorel.
The apparatus was in an erect state emerging from the black floods that surrounded it, covering the rich coats too.
I stripped myself and when I saw myself naked, it burns my hand over the bouquet and said laughing,
- What you futabil ass!
After that you sink into an armchair, you cuddle his arms and invite me to do my job. The barbed pulp almost entirely extended their area to the bunch. The perineum (the area between the anus and the anus) was hidden from the full balls, but again I was thinking of Valeric, the one I had slept in the same bed in the host to that 40-year-old widow, and whose maid was fucked by all the boys who had them in the host.
I had tasted Valeric's dick since the first night together and since then, the 16-year-old kid, honored me every night. It does not matter I was eleven years older than him, we were pleased with each other's pleasure.
Viorel filled my mouth with a few tongues on his nose and his head, a sign that he had been standing for some time.
After this first "snack", he invites me to the kitchen where he removed something from the fridge and a bottle of strength.
Catching the glasses, he said,
- That's what the nausea can do to you!
- Nausea why?
- The freedom you swallowed!
- You think I'm nauseous! For me it is the most delicious snack!
After this treatment, he invited me to bed:
- Come on in bed and play with the dick, to fuck you, too!
In bed I started kissing him and licking him through all the hairy areas, and there were few!
Even the smell of his body reminded me of Valerica.
When the dick grew up again, she took my pulp in all positions, and it took a long time to let her go.
After the proper bath, sitting in bed and kissing him at the pulp, I started to ask him, if he's out of town, if his parents are alive, if he's married ...
Leaving his own tongue licking the flaps around his anus, he wondered why I was so interested in him.
I told him that the way he looks reminds me of a former boyfriend of his youth who was doing what I did to him now.
He told me that he was from a nearby community nearby.
- As your father calls you, I could not have mastered myself.
- Valeriu!
I realized he was the son of one whose father I had enjoyed for two years.
I told her a few of our accomplishments while I was together, as Mrs. Veronica fumbled and I was licking her dick when she pulled her out of her pussy, as she had the host suck his dick and all the other madmen.
I see him pick up the phone and call.
- Father's hand! You're busy?
- ..........................................
- Then come to me!
In half an hour, my ex-lover, mature hair with white hair, enters the door, but he was still just a little belly.
We looked and recognized, we embraced, then said to me:
- I see you gave yourself to my dick son!
- Just do not be jealous!
- Not at all, but did not you miss my dick?
- And what I miss! But is it so strong?
- Even though I'm 63, I do not give a young man! What about your wife? He asks me again?
- Eh, he's in the world of the righteous for fifteen years!
- God forgive her! How good it was! She liked my dick to eat it, she liked sucking her so much! I just remembered and my dick rose! Take it and give it to the caimac!
I gave her trousers and panties down and stuck under his hairy stomach, finding the smell of his so popular.
He went so dick in my mouth to the bed and covering me with his massive body began to fuck in my mouth. I was happy with the dick in my throat and my nose in the flood, sucking the pulse smell. Soon, thick, hot jets slipped on my throat, while Valerica, dear to him, was struggling.
After aas we both had to rest in bed, I was telling when I, when he both fumbled on the host and then together my wife, and Viorel marveled at what he was hearing. That night I almost did not sleep, taken to the alternate dad's father and son. I stayed there for four days, enjoying the two balls and swallowing freely. Now and then, one of them visits me, rarely both once, but I'm glad I found my love of youth in duplicate! THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment