Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Cock from Doru

Hi, I am Aris and I want to tell you a true story that happened to me when I was 17, I now have 25
Since I was a kid, our parents sent me and my sister on holiday to my grandparents, in a very picturesque village somewhere between Constanta and Tulcea (I do not want to give the name of that village)
It was on one of the hot summer days in my grandparents' house, I think somewhere past the afternoon, I still lain at that time, it was just a holiday and it was only a morning awakening ... especially as for my grandparents life is simple, not beating head, not timing, what's more, full freedom
And as I was lying and trying hard to get off my bed, I heard someone knocking at the door of my room

- Aris, mummy, have you woke up? Come on, that mother needs you
I hear my grandmother's voice
Okay, I get dressed and down right away, I answered
Throw a shirt on me and a pair of bermudas, give me some water on my face, wash my teeth and get off in the summer kitchen
- You hear mommy, do not you go, if I pray you nice to the Verginica aunt over the hill to take some tiles I've fired at the sewing machine that she needs today?
I still did not have what I did, especially because there was a passage on it, so I had the chance to get a little too, to cool myself
Okay ... and he did
It takes me about 20 minutes to reach Avant Verginica for about half an hour, I leave it, drink a glass of cold water from the well, thank me and go back home
As I descended the hill to the stream, I see a gentleman, about 40 years old, tall, very statuet, guarding a goat and goat
I approach him, greet him, ask me if I do not have a cigarette, answer that I do not smoke, ask me how he calls me, where are I and what do I do here
It's easy to get in conversation with him, I know Doru calls him, and today's the turn to go with the goats
We are here to talk about it, I see that I see a moment as it pulls the dick out in front of me and begins to write
"Excuse me, please, but I have a crap in me like a horse," said Doru
He had a gorgeous dick, big and thick in a flea state, like I had the eyes fixed on his dick. And my dick had grown in bermuda, especially in the summer I do not wear pants
"I see you look very close to my dick," Doru said with a half-smile
I was amused once, I did not know what to answer
- Well, I saw the big and the big one so uncultivated
I have not seen such a dick before, I answered
- you like me dude, do you like boys?
Question from Doru
- I kind of respond with my mouth and a knot in my throat
- And what do you like to do with the boys, you take her to the blowjob, do you like to suck, fuck you?
- Yes, all this,
- Dute and find a more sheltered place, I give the goats eating it and coming after you ... Doru said
I found a place hiding behind some tufisur, I assured that no one can see us, and in a few minutes comes and we have Doru after me
I was very excited, I was just waiting to feel that dick monster in my ass
He puts his shorts in the breeze, and takes the wonder of the dick out, half erect
- put yourself on your knees and take it in your mouth !? I'm calling for Doru
I sit down on my knees, take my dick in my hand, start to mourn it slightly, several times, giving signs that she gets harder and I'm going to put my tongue on my head,
There was a strange scent smelled mixed with sweat, but that excited me to the fullest
I open my mouth, the moment when Doru dicks my head and tries to put as much dick in my mouth
But as thick as it was, it barely came to its head and a little of the spine
I sucked that dick monster, I was drowning, but I still did not want to stop sucking
- Put your pants down, I want to fuck you,
I strip the bermudas, spit a few times in my palm. Got a spit on my ass, I'm trying to get wet so I can get Doru's dick monster
I put my four paws on the grass, I simp a phlegm looking for my ass in Doru, and I see how the head of the pulp fits my hole
Forcing a little while until all the head went in and then the whole spine
I felt like the hole of the ass curled but the pleasure of having such a dick in me was above the pain
Nea Doru begins to smash faster and deeper, I try to get out of his dick, but it keeps me shrugged to make no move
Do you like the dick ?! I give you the real dick,
After several minutes of Calum fuck from behind, out of me, back on the soft grass aeaza
- Put your ass in my dick and fuck yourself!
I immediately sit with my ass in my dick, I no longer feel pain, I was dilated; I try to move in his dick, then I feel like he gets my thighs in me, pulls me tightly in his dick, a great awakening for a few minutes, then I feel like he dicks the dick in my ass and I feel a nice sensation Calda
He had put his way in my ass
I had never had a semen feeling
I get out of his dick, pulls a handkerchief out of my pocket, wipes it to the dick, then gives it to me to wipe me off as I pull my bermudas on me say to me - Let go down to my front and open my mouth! I can see how he approaches the dick of my mouth, still almost erect and lets go to a jet of cake swallows it all if you want the dick from me and another dateIf you do not swallow the crap, I never really disliked my taste I swallowed as much as I could, with great lust 

No comments:

Post a Comment