Saturday, February 24, 2018

Requiem

Requiem


I was only 19 years old when I took my account on this site and posted my first story. It's been five years since then ...

Several stories have gathered over time, not 33, as indicated by site statistics, but only 20, the rest being compilations of universal erotic literature or anapodic duplicates of my texts.
At the top of the other, I posted here, on average, about four stories per year; is less than I would have liked, is a little more than what readers would like.


What I have accomplished is more than I imagined: hundreds of friends who appreciated me, encouraged me and fed their fantasies and inspiration by their adherence and support.
Everyone thanks them from their hearts without ever being them, and "anatolia" would not mean anything and would not be "born"!

Five beautiful years have passed here with you; I tried to write to thank you; I have not always succeeded but one was not bad at all ... I was happy when you liked it, I was sad when I wrote badly ...

Now I have entered a new phase of my life; I have completed my studies, I have two licenses and a master, I found an interesting job at an embassy, ​​I am pregnant and I will be a mother for more than seven months! For these reasons, I will stop posting stories here on the site. At least, not in the near future.

I'm sorry, I will miss you; obviously I love you all and it will be difficult without you, but I promise I will try to come back, erotic literature will forever remain my hobby.
I will continue to read and comment on your fantasies, but I will not publish anything on the site; I hope you will understand me and you will forgive me.
I tried to raise the level, the standard of this site with the risk of being "inconvenient"; I do not know if I did or did not, but at least I tried ...

Thanks to all my fans; I apologize to those who challenged them and, last but not least, thank the site administrator for having tolerated all the shit!

I hope this post is admitted for publication; is more than a "receiver", it is a good message!
After all, do you want or not, I love you all!




No comments:

Post a Comment