Monday, February 19, 2018

My drunk father

Hello, my name is Aris I am 23 years old and I want to tell you how I came to suck my father and only him
We are from a village not far from Constanta
I have lived with my father for a few years, because my mother will work in Spain
I remember well, it was on a Saturday night and the lady who sells to the village bar calls me to come and pick my father home because he's drunk and he can not stand ...; said and done.
I dress and go to the bar in the village, after some quarrels and opposition from my father, I finally go back home
Although we do not live very far from the bar, my father being very drunk needed help to move
I'm back home, I'm sitting on the couch and trying to undress it so she can sleep
I remove my jacket, the blouse it has at the bottom, the shoes on my feet carry their pants and they just sit in panties
I already had a cold
I saw his useless pants and I wondered what my dick is.
Once I hear:

-Aris, help me go to the bathroom to ask me ... my dad said; I immediately help him get up from the couch and take him to the bathroom
With a hand holding me and the other we take out the dick, a miracle of 17, 18 cm flesh in the state of the flea
I was already very excited and let me go
My father's badge in all parts only in the direction of the toilet does not,
- you were more careful, you just walked ...!
Seeing he did not react, I took his dick in his hand and headed for Wc
I could not believe, I kept my dad in my hand
After we have finished the shit, I shake the dick several times and try to bother it gently, giving signs to strengthen it
I bring my dad on the couch and help him lie down
I see I eat the dick
"Aris, take it in my mouth," my father said to my surprise
- You got a dad you got, how can I do that?
He puts it in his mouth and puts my hand on his head and squeezes his mouth to his dick
I could not believe, I had my dick dick in my mouth ... it was kind of creeps
His pula has already been made in my mouth,
We suck him for a few minutes after which I heard my father's voice again
- Take off and put your ass in my dick
I stripped the fire automatically, sowing my saliva on my ass to make my dick monster and I got to my dick
He began to fool me faster and deeper a few minutes after which I felt a warm and pleasant feeling
It was my father's sperm in my ass
It was an undiscovered month

No comments:

Post a Comment