Thursday, March 29, 2018

At the theatre

I had a perfect meeting. A gay couple, active looking for a passive. Fuck, fuck, I say I'm out. Tonight I'm happy.
I'm late.

- We did it. If you want to wait, maybe later ...
-OK, you have my number ...
Unsurpassed people ...
Start grinders. Surprise! Message:
-Want to take our pussies at the paw?
-I would like?
-Where are you?
- On the way, it's not the distance.
-Ok. Are you here?
- I do not know for sure. You?
-Yes.
He sent my address.
-When you arrive?
-I'm fast, I'm so excited!
-I can not wait.
I have come to the place and I say:
-I have arrived. Where are you? How do we find us?
-I'm in the theater, they're not all yet, please wait. 10-15 minutes, maximum.
I sat down on the bench thinking about what was going to happen. I felt good just thinking that in a few minutes I would have a dick to play with.
- Are you?
-Yes.
-I'm at the back. I'm waiting for you.
I'm in, dark.
Can you make more light here? I like to see what kind of suck.
-Not. But in the other room it is.
I went to the other room.
We did not pull out our pants. I just took them down. The man was ... Once and a half like me. I said :
-It bothers you if you suck it in place of a paw?
-I would like me enormously, but let me make you my first paw.
She took me in my arms and pawed me. Some of the sperm remained in his hand. He laughed:
- Look, is that your sperm on your hand?
-Yes beautiful. Do you have napkins here?
-I do not know why?
- I want yours on my face.
Found.
I bent to suck her. Surprise! Do not be afraid. Not at all. I sucked but it was no pleasure for any part. It was great. You make a paw and you have and where to suck. I continued with the paw holding her in my mouth.
-You want me to go?
-Yes, tell me when.
I did not expect much. That big talk, big jerk. I was flooded by the man.
-Now.
I kept my mouth open, the tongue beneath his head, in vain. The first jet was in the eye. Then I felt it flowing, I ran out of my mouth on my beard so much it was.
-Thank you. I really liked.
-Me too. Whenever you feel excited, it gives a message, you are happy to do it.
In the evening I received the message:
- Does it bother you next time we're gonna be 2?
-I would like.

No comments:

Post a Comment