Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Excited one day

Once you've tasted the dick, it's hard to forget the pleasures ...
And so, because my good friend, lover, lover, master is no longer in Bucharest, I keep looking for someone closer to me. It comes once a year so ...


Eeee and I found something on a gay site, we talked to the nitel and kimata that I got to the date of the meeting.
I was excited so I did some sexual games. That's what we did in the discussion at the meeting, it was good to say. But he was badly floppy what he did not say to me, he said he was laughing or usually trimmed. Anyway, he came in with the job, and I went to him at the hotel. I went to the bathroom to wash and I said anal do not do it, but it can do with my fingers. Bath made me well ... under the shower with gel, with my hands on the wet buckets, with my fingers in the ass, 1 then 2 then 3 I let him bay .... rub the dick with one hand and put the fingers in the bum with the other.
Before I let go I told him that if he wants to give me a blowjob now is the moment ... and I sat down on my knees, gave me two hands I said he can spit on his face, and fucked me in my mouth, and it was vulgar, my palms ... I pray the fuck ... she ejaculated her throat first on the face then ... licked the sperm and then I dropped my head under the shower ..... m I got up and I told him to rub the dick and put his fingers in my ass to finish it. I ejaculated in his palm and I ate my sperm.
but I was very tangled with his flocks ... then he told me that he really likes parosies so I stayed away at a distance ...
It's clear to me, I like the dick and the breasted balls to lick them, lick the sperm flowing on them, feel them on the face, on the tongue ...
thank you...

No comments:

Post a Comment