Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Help a friend in need

I had finished my morning towel and when I got out of the bathroom, my wife told me that Marian had called and begged me to go to him on his way to the company, because he feels very cold and needs some pills.
Marian is our family friend. We met him and his wife on a beach holiday. We booked at the same hotel and reception, when we stayed, we found out we were from the same place. We met on the beach. We stayed together more and we became friends. After we got back we started to visit and make exits together. We have become very good friends. Last fall, his wife, who is a nurse, found a well-paid job in England and left.

In a weekend, a few months ago, Marian called me and invited me to a table game because she was bored alone. As I had nothing planned, I gladly accepted his invitation. I played tables, drank some whiskey sent by his wife and, warmed by alcohol, we started talking more intimately. Marian confessed to me that his first sexual experience had a boy while he was in the eighth grade. A little embarrassed, I recognized myself as a cousin largest Fuck me when I was 16 years and that I really liked. After these confessions, Marian wondered if we still enjoyed those experiences, would not we want to try together? I cried a little, but at the insistence I accepted. We started to feel ourselves slowly, we were slowly getting horny and becoming more and more daring. I was curious to see what was hiding in Marian's pants where there was a big swelling. The first step he made was breaking my pants and pulling them down. I did the same with him. I was now in my pants and it was clear that I was both in erection. Marian pulled out her panties and left a big dick looking up. Seeing my surprise, he caught my panties and dragged them down, leaving me naked. She took my hand and put on his dick. I started to stroke it and take it off with a big red head because of the strong erection. He took my throat and leaned slowly toward his dick. I understood the message and tried to do what my cousin had taught me years ago. I put his head in his mouth and started to suck him down. Marian sang of pleasure and told me that he likes them a lot and has longed to have me for a long time. After many strokes and after we sucked each other, Marian told me he was mad at my ass and that he wanted to fuck me in the ass. Excited as I was, I accepted even though I was rather afraid because of the size of her pulp. I asked him to be very careful and patient with me. He prepared me for a long time with his fingers full of saliva. He asked me to sit back in bed and put his head to my hole. He told me to stop him every time I feel pain. My heart pounded with emotion and fear. He started to push and the head of his pulp slowly penetrated into my ass. When I felt some pain, the first impulse was to withdraw. Marian withdrew his dick and wondered if it hurt me. I told her it hurt me a little but we can continue. He resumed his push, and in a few attempts he managed to get his head over my sphincter. Then it struck me a little louder and stopped him from coming forward. With caressing and resting words he resumed the penetration and felt with his dick filling his abdomen more and more. He paused for a while, and finally I felt his dick getting inside me. I felt my anus spread to the utmost as a burn, and the head of his throat seemed to be in my stomach. The heavy one had passed. It started to move easily and I feel more and more pleasure as we relax. His penetrations had become more extensive and from time to time he was deeply penetrating me by pulling out a jerk. The slow pace in which she fumbled filled me with pleasure and excitement. He then prayed to sit down on my belly and penetrated my back. Now at every penetration, the head of my pulp pressed my prostate and more, producing me a great pleasure. I was glad of pleasure and we moved our ass up every penetration. Marian had a little rhythm and was almost a kind of pleasure. I have not managed to control my ejaculation so I let go of pleasure. Marian felt this and started to penetrate me very quickly. It was then deeply poured into me and I felt his dick pounding, jet by the jet, hot semen deep inside me. He crashed over me, embracing me. We remained so until he lost his erection and then got up. We were both sweating and we were looking, with great devotion and satisfaction, for each other.
After several other "party games", my ass had grown accustomed to the size of Marian's pulp.
We were so good now that we were looking for any opportunity to meet us to fuck. One weekend when we invited Marian to our house at lunch, afterwardswhen I finished the meal and drank a glass of wine, my wife said she feels tired and wants to lie a little in bed if she does not bother us. I told her that we want to watch a soccer match anyway, so she can walk quietly in the bedroom. As his wife left, Marian began to feel me and told me he wanted to give me a short number. I replied that he is crazy and that our wife can surprise us anytime. He said we'll hear if he comes and we will not get dressed anyway so he does not risk too much. He opened the slit and pulled his dick out of his erection to see that he was ready. We went to the quieter corner of the living room. Stand up, I dropped my training trousers just a little behind to make room for it. Marian sat behind me and penetrated me slowly. Just when he came in, the living room door opened and my wife appeared. From his position he saw only Marian's back. I was freezing. "" What are you doing there? "Marian says," We love our neighbors. "" What children are you both? "My wife took the book from the table near the door and walked out without any thought. Marian as I went crazy about both of them and I wanted to retire. He caught me in my arms and told me to calm down because the danger passed. I was afraid that my wife could come back and surprise us. Marian continued to fool me, and because of the emotions I had, it was one of the most exciting sex parties. When we finished, we had a whole bunch of sperm in panties and another in the ass. I quickly dropped my pants, took off my panties, wiped my dick and the sperm. I then gave Marian to throw them away when he left to find his wife. But we are coming back now. I took breakfast together with my wife and then went to work. I parked next to his block Marian, where I found a place with cleaned snow. It was a fairly misty morning and it was quite a day before. Because there is a Starbucks nearby, I went in and bought a hot and aromatic coffee. I knew it would make him great pleasure. Then I went up to him in the apartment. I found the door unlocked and I entered. "What are you doing, are you sick? I then spread out his fresh coffee and his face lit up. She immediately sipped from her with pleasure and said, "I had a rubber lump last night when I came back from the delegation. It was in the open field and a beating of wind blew you. Until I replaced the wheel, I frozen my furs too. I came home and made a hot shower before I put myself in bed. I woke up in the morning with the thought that I would get a good aspirin. "" Do you want me to go buy you? "" Not my sweetheart, I want a natural one. He smiled and stared at me. "In that case, how can I refuse to help a friend who needs my help?" I burst both. "I go to the bathroom to prepare" aspirin "and come back immediately. I prepared my bowl in the bathroom and went back empty and with a towel in my hand." Let's see if you have the temperature! I picked up the pilot and I saw it was empty and with the dick in erection already. I sat in bed beside him and took his dick in my mouth. "Hmm, it's hot! You really need an aspirin. - Take the thermometer out of your mouth and quickly turn this naughty bowl to take your temperature. Speaking, I came to him and turned back. He immediately adjusted the dick to my ass and slowly penetrated me with pleasure. When it came in all I felt very hot and he gripped me and told me it would have been a shame to get into sewage 2 weeks tight semen when he could very well feed on my bumblebee .- Dear you have a very hot thermometer that is very hot for me too! "" Just sit back and enjoy me and we will both cool ourselves! "Marian fucked me in his slow rhythm, with long strokes and deep penetrations. He had excited me very hard and I was fretting to move my ass continuously. - My dear, stay calm because I am very excited and I do not want to finish very fast! - I will be hard because you know how much I like to feel my dick slip in my ass and make me The fact that I did not plan this sex game and that it was a surprise made me boil of excitement. Marian's penetration made me pretty quick on the threshold of ejaculation. - My dear, I think I'll let go of it soon. - I can not stand much longer. Lean your leg longer so I can get in better and deeper. I grasped my foot with a hand and pulled it toward me. Immediately I felt Marian's dick penetrate deeper but faster. I gave up pretty quickly and started to ejaculate. Marian, groaning, gripped me, and deep down my dick in me, and I immediately felt the pulsating and the jets of sperm as they sank in me. His dick pulsed a long while before he managed to desert his entire loadI hope you have the heat, my dear, now that you've emptied in my butt? "" And if it did not pass well? "" Then I'll bring you an aspirin after the afternoon, when I come from work. - Make sure you do not breathe too! - After the massive vitamin injection you put in my ass, I think I will be immune now. - A double dose would be even better! we started to laugh at each other. "" Okay, then we'll see the afternoon to get the dose! "" You're a good and thoughtful friend. I look forward to you with great impatience. Look, it's already started to get my dick. - Hear, you know what, if you got up again, what's in your hand is not a lie! Actually what's in the bottom I should say, right? How do you want me to sit down now for the second injection? - Stay the goat with your ass up so you do not lose the first injection! And now I get you. Immediately he was dick to the back in my ass and started pumping me out and fearless that he would finish too fast this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment