Sunday, March 25, 2018

Oral sex & facesitting chair

I met Radu by chance. On an erotic site. I do not know exactly what he's looking for, he approached me and we talked a lot, I told every adventure. I told him, in fact, I told him some of what I did, what I like, etc. We're still talking, getting to know each other better. He was very interested in me, what I am and I like ... and let's meet to do something concrete.
He said he could rent a studio somewhere, only to be serious to come to the meeting, not to reserve that studio for nothing. Okay, we met and followed him to where he was supposed to ...
- What are you in there ...? he asked me
- What do I have, a headrest, if you want to sit with my ass on my face?
- Woow ... so, so you're ready!

I went into the house and let me undress as normal.
- You kneel in front of me! he said to me in a superior tone. Take me off and fuck my dick! he continued on the same tone.
I conformed, I opened his pants, his belt, and he fell in. I stuck my face to his boxers, feeling the madul.
- Take my boxers off and play with her until I tell you ...! Radu continued on the same tone. On the kitchen table was a bottle of coca cola, an ashtray and a glass. With my teeth, I took down the boxers who just fell in. He then removed the boxers by throwing them on a nearby chair. I took his semicircle into my mouth and started playing with my tongue.
Stop! he ordered me. Stay with her in your mouth without moving! And in keeping with it, I felt like putting on my ashtray. I want your hand to stand for my cup and you do not move to get rid of the ashtray on the floor as you lick everything with your tongue. He continued
I stood still with his madular in my mouth, with the ashtray on my head and in my hand holding the glass full of juice. After I quit smoking, I took the ashtray out of my head and out of the hand the empty glass and told me in a softer tone this time to go over (pointing to the living room), going in 4 paws.
He rushed to the couch in the room, called me to him and held my head between his legs.
- You know what you gotta do, huh? I want to see how good you are!
I took my semicircle in my mouth and started sucking, playing with my tongue. Soon he would get into an erection and I continued to suck him with lust. Gem of pleasure and suddenly stopped and asked me:
- How do you want me to go, in your mouth or ...?
- My face is better. I told you I do not really like to feel the semen in my mouth!
He continued his pleasure and suddenly pulled his cannula out of my mouth, and a powerful and warm jet of my sperm flooded my face. I felt great satisfaction on his face. She stood and shaken this last drop of sperm in my mouth. My tongue continues to lick the drops remaining on the top of his pulp.
- You stay with my sperm on the face until I tell you, then when I sign you, you go to the bathroom and wash it. Then you will take a short break until I smoke a cigarette on the balcony.
- I understand ...!
We were standing in the middle of the room full of sperm, trying to avoid leaking it on a carpet or parquet. Not by the other, but I did not want to lick it on the floor. It has been going on for more than 10 minutes since I stood so nearly immobile with the face full of sperm. Among the ... drops, I saw Radu tap the phone, sometimes smiling. I made a sign to go to the bathroom to wash. I went all the way to 4 feet. In the bathroom I washed well on the face of his sperm that seemed to have entered my skin like a cream. I returned to the room where Radu was waiting for me.
- Hey ... how did you like it? he continued, smiling this time
- It was good, I do not know if you liked what I did! I'm interested in making you feel good, I'm just a ...
- I know, one thing, an object, I kept that! he interrupted me cheerfully I go to smoke a cigarette on the balcony and until then you rest ...! he continued, and went out onto the balcony. Aaaa ... you told me that you like to be a chair, that I can sit with your ass on your face. Get to the balcony, bring your headrest, I want to sit on your face as I smoke. I want to try and see how good you are and that ... chair!
I jumped quickly to my feet and took my head, I went with him to the balcony where she was already waiting for a chair. I put that bracket on the chair seat, then I put my head in his head and ...
- Can I put on you?
- Sure, you can sit down!
He sat with my ass on my face, then lit a cigarette. My hands became an ashtray and a cup of juice.
- So you're multifunctional, I see ...! rising from me and glaring at me. How do you feel like a chair, can you breathe?
- Yeah, I'm multifunctional, so I have to be! I continued. Sure, I can breathe well, smell, without choking under your weight. That's why I made this support.
- Super, then I can sit quietly on your face without thinking that maybe you can not breatheHe sat down with my ass on my face, letting my nostrils smell. I felt as if he was screaming in the ashtray of my hand as he took his glass from my hand and then put it back. He was talking on the phone, laughing, and I liked that he did not really care. At one point he took my ashtray and the glass, got up from me and walked into the room. He came back and made me sign up to get up from the position where I stood and follow him. He put me in a comfortable position, so he could hug me and give me a blowjob. She put it in my mouth, letting me play with her until it gets erect and then I get a blowjob. I had to use one hand to hold him to the thick and hard dick that came into my throat. From time to time, she took it out of my mouth, let me play with my lips, tongue on it, a nice go, and then I put it in my mouth. His pleasures of pleasure excited me too. I was playing with my tongue everywhere, on his elbows ... and I put it in my mouth, took it out and hit me again over her face ... then once again put it in my mouth, made it hard and suddenly and he quickly pulled it out of my mouth. From his thick madular as a thick bastard, large, hot sperm jets that filled my face. Among the drops, I saw the supreme satisfaction on his face. I was standing with my mouth open to receive the last of the sperm flaws. With his tongue I began to lick the tip of his pulp and his groans of pleasure continued. - Go quickly to the bathroom and wash and come to lick me in the ass! It conformed me and after I got back, I started playing with my lips and my tongue in his ass. His groans of pleasure continued. I was too excited. "Get in the bathroom now, I want you to help me wash. It was great, I felt very, very good! I went into the bathroom and crouched in the shower at his feet. I liked a lot like putting my legs on me to get up. Falls were falling on me, soap bubbles. Then, after he finished, I got out of the shower and I lay down so that he could walk on me and fall with a towel. He did not expect that. He got out of the tub and sucked on me. She stood on my back and was wiping. "You're fantastic! I really need a slave like you! he continued happily. I stretched my face up on the couch, putting my head in that special bracket in the idea that he would sit with my ass on my face and possibly dress. And that's what he did. He sat down with my ass on my face, he was in for a few minutes, while the phone switch, then he called, he responded and continued to talk freely on the phone, still standing comfortably with my ass on my face. then in a late end, took his boxers and from the same position he pulled on him, then the socks in turn, got up from me and pulled on his blue jansii. - Bogdan, I liked a lot how it was, I do not know if you liked it, especially since I was sitting with your ass on your face ... - I felt like one must feel like me, who does everything! - I want to we do this a few times before I leave the country. I'll call you as soon as we meet, maybe in this studio again. And do not forget to bring this support (pointing to it) to sit on your face with pleasure! "" Sure, that's how I'll do it! I am very glad that I have been to you, that you liked it! Then I left both of you in that apartment, each in the desired direction. After a week I got a phone call from him.

No comments:

Post a Comment