Monday, March 26, 2018

Fun for me and the DEATH game !!!

Ami greets you, I want to tell you that I have been stuck with a heart spot since I had sex with Mihai, he did not say anything and I was able to move on to my life. I went to England for 4 years where I work in a canteen and my wife works at a clothing factory, and the children stayed in Romania with their parents and their parents.
the last novelty is that we were very sorry and separated our reason find money that I can not help and money money.

I found where to stay with a friend I can say who is married and they both worked at hotel cleaning agreed that we paid their rent well even more than needed.
what was most important for me was the sex where we poured a lot of money into prostitutes in the evening when Ionel came from work alone because Stela worked at night. I was watching a movie on the internet and Ionel went to take a shower, that Ionel was drunk after half an hour I wanted to go to the toilet and I found Ionel fallen in an arcade bathroom with a pounded flesh and was naked, I lifted him off and I took him bed in bed, wrapped in a bed, and then I'm peeing, and I'm grinning, it's still drunk Ionel what if I were trying to fuck him in the wind to see how it was just the other way I just took it and not I did not like it at all, I went to the bedroom where I was sleeping Ionel I put the bedside aside I looked at him a little and then I put it on his stomach he balancing something I do not already know My dick was like I went up over him prostituting the dick between his buckets and moving me but I did not hit the hole after a bit of torture I hit because Ionel started to scream when I heard him I put my hand to my mouth No more shuffle from a few moves I entered the whole thing It was like a dream so good with her in the cunt Ionel, not persuading to struggle, Ionel was a more pleasant man and I am well done, I kept listening to him when his buckles were screaming I really enjoyed it was the first time I fucked a man in the ass but it seemed better to a woman in my ass so I was pedaling when I was about to finish biting so hard on my hand that I lost control and gave a hand to my head, I noticed she did not fight again and I got off of it and I turned it back, I was scared I saw the blood on the pillow, I had totally forgotten that the arcade was a bit cracked, Ionel thought he had fallen from my fist, the pulse had because I had put my hand on my neck, nervous I did not finish I took the phone and I took some pictures with my dick his lips. I slept like a baby I wrapped it and went to the living room It was 1 night I slept with the thought of what I had done and with the feeling of regret, at 4 and something I mentioned I was shaken I opened my eyes Ionel after the first very nervous picture
-You're crazy what the hell did I hurt my ass and my head bad, I laughed I said nothing you fucked a little in the ass
You're not bad about your head, I'm still laughing I got up and got my phone and showed her the pictures.
-You're crazy to fuck me and fuck and I do not feel anything
-How to see when I'll show Stela the pictures once she's yellowed to the face ..... please do not do that I'll give you money back rent just the wipe .... you know how I do I let you I give up a blow again and delete them
-Think you're kidding, we've got to be crazy ... it's three hours and Stela is coming
-You do not understand that I've never done anything like that and I'm going to vomit
-Ok you got to lose, not me, let me sleep that in a few hours you will have an unpleasant surprise and I'll go to work.
Okay, how do we do ... but you're deleting their pictures ... on your face.
Then put in bed on my back, I got naked with the dick already seeming, I went over it with his feet on his head saying to put it in my mouth I was already feeling good, took my head in the mouth and I started to move but did not want to go any further
-What do you do not let go in?
- Well, it hurts me and that's how it's gonna get me ... ... breathe more on my nose
-He once we do what we do, I took a pillow and put it under my shoulders to hang my head a little ... .... I took my head again in my mouth and started to move again I pushed to get in and I heard Ionel quake ... oh yeah you can relase once I felt he was coming in more was so good that I was about to finish, I stopped with her half Ionel still squirming and still pushing me to keep me aside I continued to move because I had the feeling of ending.
I started to move more often and more forcefully, feeling the dick happening in his throat Ionel I realized that you had all come in because I felt the heat of the breeze from the rhythm coming out of my nose I continued to fuck her throat That's what it was like, I was doing the long races at a time I felt she was not fighting under me so I rushed and heard the sound of the piss when I was all over ... I can not explain by words the feeling of pleasure I had it.
-You know I'm tellin 'but I'm stuck with the dick I'm gonna get the fuckin'the happiest after the last wave of sperm I got out and I quickly rushed to see what Ionel said but Ionel had yellowed and did not move, I gave her two hands nothing, I put his hand to his neck did not have pulse .. ... I had a very strong and I did not know what to do I had to act quickly so I instinctively started breathing at the mouth just where I was dropping the dick, on Ami like you inbulinato I kept breathing at my mouth your mouth getting more and more listening to see if you beat in the air for a minute and some breathing mouth to my mouth cried my cry I did not know what to do - Baaaaa Ionele scoal that you put me in jail and fear of nervous I again gave me two hands-Miracle Ionel is about to vomit my sperm and my drink over my chest and smell like you get up and the dead ... I kissed his forehead for joy, and he scared-What's going on, nothing, you would be a little bit sorry to say then I see the pictures you wipe with your hand to say I'm not a man of words. and I wanted to never do such a thing even if I loved me enormously. I'm sorry for spelling mistakes and dialects, but I rushed ... I can say that now I have downloaded my souls, thank you for your understanding pt. me does not matter the comments or notes ... Have a nice life !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment