Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Help for a friend


I get a phone call from a friend from "romeo" in Brasov one day:
- I want to ask you something: did you ever do with more?
I had not done it before, and I was curious what she meant.
- I have to admit that no, but I'd be curious to try!
- Look, if you want to help me, you have the opportunity!
- I mean ...?
- I have a meeting with you there in the city with two guys, athletes at work, and I want you to help me out on this.
- So what am I supposed to do about this?
- I've had a deal with them and fucked me broke, obviously of course! They are real fucking machines! That's why I asked for your help, so there's one that will not take me to the pulp one after another, to demolish me! Well, what do you say, you get it?
- From what they said to me, you kind of scared me, but the curiosity beat me and I fuck my ass!
- Thanks buddy! As I know you crazy about big and flutter, I'm sure you'll like it! The guys come on Saturday, but I'll come to you on Friday!
- Ok I wait!
I could not wait for the Saturday to come, making me sort of scenarios.
Manuel arrived on Friday.
- But you did not tell me why you did not stay with your brother!
- You know, my brother is a cop, and I do not want to ask where I'm off on Saturday and Sunday!
I knew Laur and if he had not been a cop, I'd have tried something to him, that I was raining in my mouth every time I saw him. Manuel being brother was just as beautiful!
After we ate, we installed our couch and watched TV.
"It does not seem like the program is boring," Manuel asks.
- Yes, but what should we look at?
- I brought two DVDs with gay movies. I took them from Vienna, I'm great!
- OK, get them to see them!
They were nicely packed in suggestive covers that instantly raise your "level."
He put one, and as I watched the screens on the screen, Manuel took hold of my hand and put it on the balls of his jeans.
- Let me give you your gift, better to do a little workout tomorrow!
In two times and three movements he was in the hollow hollow. It was like a handsome Adonis, with a downy dagger coming out of the blond-chestnut blossom. She lay on the couch with a leg on her back and pulled me to his dick, which immediately disappeared into my mouth. He was pushing me rhythmically, and I was turning my tongue around the pulp and sucking the smell of his floats. Soon I fill my mouth with his hot sperm you swallow with pleasure. He had good sperm, the aroma, the stranger, and the more special than others. Or maybe because it was the first time I sucked him ...?
My saw was stiff and barely awaiting a coin, so it was immediately taken by Manuel. The chestnut fur
he's chewing my balls and provoking me a strong ejaculate he can barely cope with.
"Oh, my God, I was drowning with the dangle of your dick! Since when you have not been emptied yet?
- This is the effect of your proposal with the two of you coming tomorrow. So many scenarios I made in my mind that the body was asked to make a lot of sperm!
- I do not know what you did, but you know the guys are cool, 30 and 32 years old, sculpted bodies, and I'm sure you'll love it. Just being brutal when fuck! But their beauty compensates for the pain we will endure!
- Manuel, I'm scaring you! I'm just not sado-maso!
- Come on do not be afraid, not so, only ejaculates hard and fuck fifteen-twenty minutes take your ass on fire!
- All right, I'll see tomorrow what I'm gonna do!
We talked, and Manuel's dick stood again like a mast.
- Now go back to your pullover, this time he gives your ass to fuck you!
He took several bottles out of his bag and squeezing out a tube, a pink paste began spreading it on his pulp.
- Turn your ass into preparing you!
I put his ass at my disposal and began to squeeze my paste into it. At one point I felt the force clamp all over my hand, that it was four fingers in me and forced me to do more.
- Come on, what are you doing to me? It hurts!
- You know, tomorrow you need the same treatment tomorrow!
After he turned his fingers in my ass, he wiped his hand with a napkin and sat down on his knees, and put his dick in my anus. I did not even feel it when it came in, just the floats that tickled my buckets I felt. Manuel went in and out of me at an increasing pace. I heard him panting and plunging deep into me, emptying his balls again. After she pulled out the dick, she put me a napkin in my ass and gave me a slap on the bunch, and said,
- Go on the toilet and empty yourself!
While I was giving the sperm out of me, Manuel was washing under the shower with a melody.
Finishing the job on the toilet, I stood beside him under the shower and while we were washing each other, I dropped down to take her dick in my mouth.
- You have patience, get tighter, that tonight we'll sleep in position 69 and suck it all!
Indeed, at night I sucked my dick and licked him as I wanted.
Saturday at ten o'clock the two men came.
They got out of the car, a wolkswagen, two athletic guys, dressed in gray shirts in front, seeing at a distance how they were equipped. They were both browned to the brunette, only the stature being different. Sitting in the house were presented: Karol (the highest) and Zoltan (the least). They were Hungarians originally from Budapest, but they knew very well Romanian. They brought out of the travel bags a bottle of whiskey and two packets they handed to us: "Gifts for you! Thank you, I opened the presents containing two pairs of boxers and two jerseys. They stripped off and then I saw that they were naked under trenches. They had their chest covered with hair, and a belly of hair came from beneath her belly. The poles were not yet up, but they were impressive. They hung over their hairy whiskers, their heads half covered. "We are on our way, we want to take a shower," says Zoltan. "I'd still like to try something so natural," I dare. "Ohoo, you want to smell sweaty pulp," Karol begins to laugh. With all the pleasure! He sat in the armchair with his legs on his arms, staring his dick and his balls in all splendor. There was a jungle of rope jungle to the buck, which immediately gave me an erection. I sat down on my knees and began to aspirate the smell of the pullover coming from the floats and the big balls. I took the dick in my hand and I licked my head lightly and felt how it began to strengthen and increase its volume. I beloved her and surrounded my tongue. Karol shook my head and said in a commanding voice: "Get it in your mouth! He pushed her into his throat and he had only half entered. I was drowning, I was dancing, but his voice told me: "All I want is to swallow it all! He held my head and pushed the dick hard like the stone. I had a feeling of vomiting at one point, the air came only with my nose and suddenly I woke up with my nose. Pula had all entered, and Karol was moving from his chassis so that the dick stayed deep in his neck. I was the prisoner of Karol's pulp, and now I was adjusting my breath, focusing on the pleasure of delighting in the odor of his floats. Suddenly he shook me hard with the whole face in the flood forest and felt the blow of the pulp that expels warm sperm to the esophagus. Holding my head, the dick pulled out of my throat, a moment in which a jet of air came into my throat, that I started coughing. After his cough had settled, Karol pulled me to his chest and kissed me. - So you did not have such an experience? I nodded by closing the eyelids. As long as I sat with Karol's dick in my throat, I did not see what happened to Manuel. When I got up from Karol's chest, I saw Manuel crouched on the other armchair and the Zoltan pump in his ass hard. When he took the dick, Manuel's anus was not gathering, leaving the red inside of the intestine visible. Manuel's dick was up and I enjoyed taking it and sucking it because Karol had not yet tasted the sperm, it was pounding in my throat. In three minutes Manuel started to pan, and my mouth was flooded with hot jets of semen. Zoltan began to pan and he pulled the dick out of Manuel's ass, putting it in my mouth where the rich and powerful ejaculate. I swallowed everything but I was not satisfied, and Manuel's anus left open, inviting me to fuck her, what I did. As long as Karol and Zoltan were in the bathroom, I fucked Manuel with indescribable pleasure. - Aah, come on, I shouted. - Give it to me, Manuel, too. I pulled her out of my ass and put it in my mouth. Hot jets were sprinkling the sky of Manuel's mouth, forcing him not to lose a drop. We ended up kissing our knees, so Karol and Zoltan found us. I went to the bathroom and washed, then returning, Zoltan with a bottle of whiskey in his hand (other than the one who had the first time) asked for some glasses. I drank a glass of Scotch spark and then talked. Will follow 

No comments:

Post a Comment