Friday, November 24, 2017

My dick for you..

It was through 2008 and I was pretty busy with the doctorate, many projects that required study at the library and fieldwork. As a result, my social / sexual activity narrowed dramatically, only during the weekend I had time, so I always felt my full balls ready to explode.

Dicks of the dayI was in the "Cox", a gay bear bar in Le Marais, clean and civilized, with decent prices, which I frequented quite often, being close to where I spent most of my study time. That's where I got to know a lot of guys I really liked. That's how I came to know Alban, who came there quite often. Alban was the gay bear prototype: very crowded, strong and muscular, but with a warm and extremely friendly smile. Although we have never spoken, seeing us almost daily, we have come to greet our two old acquaintances when we met.

That day, looking for a sexual partner, I decided to go to "Sector X," a gay club in the same neighborhood, not far from Cox Bar. I was not used to attending that club, but I told myself at least to make a change from time to time to meet new people. It was after 16 o'clock when I went into the club to take advantage of Happy Hour's money. In addition, I knew that if I kept my entry ticket I could come back later, for a new temptation.

Being early, there was a little world, and that space seemed huge. Here and there a few guys turned in the blue penumbra of the hall and they were looking for partners. I wanted to sit at a table when I spotted a silly guy's shirt, dressed in a denim sleeveless shirt that seemed familiar to me. I approached him and found that he was Alban. A little disappointed because he never seemed interested in me, I nodded and I smiled before continuing to look for a seat at a better placed table.

Most of the guys were young, about 20 years old, when I was 28 years old to myself. They seemed to me some kids and they did not care. Besides, those guys were having fun with each other. From time to time I was getting up from the table to walk around and letting go of the wilderness through the darker corners, but that stuff did not amuse me anymore.

Bored, I decided to go and come back later when I could have been more fortunate. Moving to the exit I saw Alban in a corner leaning against the wall. The guy rubbed his cock between his legs and stared at me. I gave him an encouraging smile, and he approached me. I do not know why, but I always felt intimidated by that big and hungry guy.

Alban clutched my throat, kissed me slightly without telling me anything, then propped me back against the wall. She was more muscular than I, tattooed and looked very sexy with his shirt open in front, letting him see a black fur that was created to cover his massive chest. I put my tongue in his mouth, grabbed his hips and pulled it to me. As soon as I felt the weight of the body and the pungent odor of a virility man I excited like a bull. Alban felt my erection, left me louder over me, shaking me against the wall, and embracing me in his bear arms began to kiss me with greed, biting my lips. After the possessive way he dominated me, I assumed he was active, but I was willing to fuck him, so lure the guy.

Without picking up a word, he picked me up and dragged him in the first available cabin, then closed the key door. Then he began to undress me. It was spring, but being very cool in Paris, I had a thicker jersey on the bottom so I started to sweat from the warmth of the little room and the heat emanating from her massive body. Eventually I stayed naked and he started sucking my nipples slightly swollen. I loved it, so I was horrified, the dick being tight with my thick jeans.

I did not, I unbuttoned my pants and let them down. Immediately Alban saw the immense swelling of the boxers and kneeling started licking her. In turn I tried to undress him and I found out he had a few tattoos on his neck and back, but he was not as harsh as I originally assumed. It seemed about 10 years older thDicks of the dayan I was, but it was extremely sexy and appealing, making me salivate abundantly.

Alban kept licking my legs, and my panties moaned from his saliva, but also from the dew that had risen at my fingertips. Then he stood up, pushed me to sleep on the bench, stripped me down, took off my pants and panties, leaving me naked.

After that he sat next to me and started kissing me and licking me all over: his thighs, his balls, his bosom, his pubic. In my turn, I'm quite parous, so I assumed that this excited Alban too. Then he lifted my feet to lick me in ass. His gesture convinced me that Alban was active and was going to pull me in the dick. Having started, I started as passive gay, then I turned to versatile (depending on my partner's preference), but coming to France I was more active. So, from time to time, I do not bother to feel the pleasure of a good-looking sweat in me. To my surprise, as I felt his warm and wet tongue, my ass opened immediately, the passive gay reflex still present in me. While Alban caressed my rosette with his muscular tongue, I was making more and more relaxing, and I was terribly sorry to take his dick to the sucker, who stubbornly stood in his pants. I wrapped my legs around his butt, gripped him over me and overwhelmed by the desire I began kissing him with passion. The guy looked me straight in the eye and whispered in my ear: "Are you passive?" "Rather active, but ..." - "So did I. Come on, you have a super ass, so ... "I embraced him again and I gripped it over me, kissing with greed, making it clear that I was willing to fuck. I was hot and I even wanted in me the massive and harsh bear that crushed me with the weight of his body. Then I struggled to untie his belt, and he pulled down her jeans and boxers, and a big, belly dick of all beauty came up before me. I did not think, I bent down and immediately took her to the sucker. His dick was long enough and very thick (like a salami), with a large and swollen head, completely offset (being circumcised). The nipples and the pub were covered with a large bush of black, crimson, with a very masculine appearance. Overwhelmed by the image, I took my time and began to suck it hard, alternating the sucking with the lick of her big and hairy bows. Excited Alban stroked on my head and pressed it, his dick getting in my throat as deep as possible. But I was conducting the hostilities, we were under control, and the felony I was doing was good for both of us. - "Stop, I'm going to go hide and I do not want to do it! Raise your ass up to prepare it a little. "I executed his order and lifted my ass up with my knees at my mouth. Alban leaned over and started licking my ass, then saw my rosette being open and available and she put her tongue in it and started to fuck me. It was a colossal sensation! I have not had much time to fuck with my tongue. My excitement was maximum. We look forward to being pulled into the dick. After that, Alban took a condom from the bowl on the table, pulled it on his thick dick, unfolded a lubricant envelope and started to pollinate his dick, then with the rest of the gel I also screwed my ass. To what thick dick the guy I had the need for poppers to have a maximum expansion of the rosette. "" Before you shoot me, please give me the poppers in my pants pocket. "Alban gave me the bottle of which I have inspired several times. As soon as I finished my inspiration, I leaned my feet on his massive shoulders, and he grabbed his hips, propped his dick between my sloping buttocks and pushed hard, until all his dick came into my ass. With all the poppers inspired by me, I felt a slight burn in his ass from his very thick dick. The guy stopped and waited for my reaction. - "Merde! Why did you stop? Keep going out of my ass that I have nothing! "I breathed impatiently. Immediately Alban started pumping me with force and speed. At every blow of his pulp, my sweaty back slid into the sofa mushroom, and my head was rattling against the cabin wall: poc, poc, poc! Alban lit up and left more over me, my knees almost glued to my chest. From his congested and sweaty face, drops of warm and salty sweat fell over me. In my turn, I was on the verge of excitement and I started to contradict him, and Alban reached its peak! "" Vous êtes une putain rusée! (What a perversion you are!) Do you really want to sneak me all the way? "He whispered in his jerkiness. - "Vas-y mon taureau poilu! (Beat my bull bastard!) Fetch me with all the power you are capable of, and empty my big balls and statutes in my ass! "I challenged him, continuing to contradict him in the dick. Alban he gave the ass a few times, then stuck with all the strength in me and began to moan thick and his dick began to throb in my ass so fucking numb. As he wiped his balls in me, Alban whispered to me happily: "Mon Dieu! What a great pussy I fucked up! Dude, you're very much a super profy bitch! "-" Alban, do not stop fucking! Do not pull it out of my ass! I also want to hide my balls. "Alban covered my mouth with a kiss and a passion for kissing, but he continued to shake his fingers with frenzy. Shortly afterwards, I reached the climax and I ejaculated violently, galloning me with all the seeds accumulated in a week. Satisfied very happy I coiled my legs over his super hero's ass and I pushed Alban over me like a pincer. I stood so embraced, with his dick dug deep into my ass till we got back, and his dick almost parted. Alban extracted his dick from me and stood up. Then she took some napkins on the table and brushed my ass well. When he wanted to get his condom off to douse his dick, I stopped him and asked him to let me clean her tongue. Without waiting for his approval, I took up the job and for five minutes I licked my dick and the hairy balls, cleaning them thoroughly with the sperm, which tasted very good. From so licked, his dick was again made concrete to my great joy. - "Do you want to fuck once? I would love to fuck her, make you a deep-throating, "Alban said, gazing at me in a desperate voice." That's what I want! Let's do a 69! "I replied. We stretched the narrow sofa in position 69 with him over me, and we began to suck each other's balls. Alban was very fond of making his seed in me, and after two minutes he began to give his ass, and his rough dick slid down my neck. My luck was that I had my forgotten neck because of the dick I had received over the years and I had a considerable experience in deep-throating. But neither was Alban a novice. She slowly moves my dick through my neck and occasionally pulls it out so I can breathe freely. In those moments, he was sucking his big hair in his suckers, then he pulled it back on my throat and started to fuck me. His technique surprised me pleasantly and I felt great, although his thick salami barely stuck in my throat quite tightly. But of course that excites the guy very hard. In turn, Alban swallowed my whole dick and sucked it hard. When I tried to get deeper into his neck, Alban suffocated and began to cough badly. I immediately realized he was not used to this type of fellatio and did not know the technique of swallowing the dick, so I quit smoking him and let him suck her as he knew better. Our pussy was extremely excited and we both feel good. In order to excite Alban more forcefully, I began to caress them and to grab his large and hairy buckets in the palms of his hands, and the effect was immediately. He began to feel pleasure and accelerate his futace without taking my needs into account. I knew he would be ejaculating in a few moments. - "Ah! I'm gonna get naked! Ahh! "Alban withdrew his dick a bit, so that I could swallow all the ejaculating sperm and feel her special taste. I soon ejaculated myself, and Alban to my surprise swallowed my whole sperm. After we rested a little to get back, we got our equipment and left the club. Later, the same evening I reviewed Alban at the Cox bar, surrounded by his buddies. He glanced at me, smiled slightly, but did not invite me to their table. After that evening, I had sex with Alban several times at clubs or gay saunas in Le Marais. Then the guy was lost in the landscape and I do not know anything about him anymore. Although we felt good together, I was never friends, Alban being a very secretive and closed guy. He never told me anything about his life or occupation. I really enjoyed having sex with him and I thought he was gone. But I stayed with beautiful memories of intense sex moments with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment