Friday, November 10, 2017

LOVE COCK

We have been fond of the idea of ​​a gay adventure. I had my account on different profile networks. I met men eager, talking, pictures, lusts ... but I never had the courage to go all the way. I loved a picture sent by an Indian with his sex, I always looked at her, coffee, cigarette, anywhere. I would have put it on wallpaper but I was ashamed. I was thinking all the time that the taste is so beautiful. One morning while the coffee beams receive a message:
-Hello. I see you're online. Did you make up your mind? Do you want to try?
I hesitated, I did not know what to do though I wanted to taste it a lot. I told myself that I would try anyway so why keep going.
-Yes. You are free? We can meet?
-Yes. Are you here?
-Not
-Me neither.
-Pad, I would have liked it very much.
- Look, I can find room, but I want to make sure you do not change your mind.
- I do not change my mind. I'm determined.
- I do not want complications. Do you understand what I want? I fuck you, you're my whore.
-OK but without violence
-I don `t like it either. Anyway, you're gonna be a good little girl, do not you?
-I'll do what you ask me for.
After two hours he sent me a message. Meanwhile, I had been strong enough not to change my mind. It was close, I got here quickly. He was waiting for me in front of the house. He told me not to make a noise because we are not alone in the house. I entered. In the middle of the room there was a blanket and several pillows. I said "ok, so it's in the Indians." I did not get there, right at the door he stripped completely and put my dick in his hand. Warm and semi-rigid. It was as beautiful as the picture. My thrills have passed. I started to massage it lightly. I felt hard about her. He put my hand between my legs and grabbed my dick. I was strong.
-Get it out. I want to see her.
I pulled my pants down. We were not wearing pants.
-Get them! And the shirt!
I was excited by the authoritarian tone. I stripped myself. He put my hand on my neck and leaned over me. I took it lightly, more licking than sucking. He liked it and left me a few moments, then he said,
- Take it all!
When he reached his throat he groaned and felt trembling. He stood up and we headed for the blanket.
-I'll fuck you in the throat. Do not be scared, you'll like it.
She leaned back and told me to lick her balls. She was laughing and she had fine skin. I liked.
- Can I get them in my mouth?
He smiled
- Try, I do not think it will fit.
I took one in my mouth and played my tongue on it. Then I went to the next one.
-Lower!
I licked it under my balls
-Lower!
I had come to the ass and he was fond of pleasure. I put the language deeper and deeper.
"You like being fucked in the backyard," I asked him
-With the language. But do not neglect the dick for it, did you?
I turned to my pulse and began to suck it quickly and deeply. He started to give his ass. She was pushing more and more into my throat. It did not hurt me, I liked it. I just did not have air. I took her out and took a breath. Then he put a foot on my shoulder and kept me there. I was trying to swallow to get as long as possible. Then he put the other foot over his shoulder, his hands on his head, and pushed himself hard, holding me like that.
-I finished.
I kissed my dick and I wanted to get up.
-You're not finished. Clean up!
-I mean?
-Lect the semen!
I gently massaged the dick with my finger on the canal. There came a drop that I laughed with enthusiasm.
-You like?
-Yes. I wish you'd let go in your mouth not in your throat.
He laughed.
-The next date I'll keep in mind.
He kept his word. In front of my face ... Anyway, I'm doing clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment