Friday, December 8, 2017

Cosmin, a dear friend (10)

- Hello ?! Yes, Cosmin says! What's up, call me on the cellphone ?!
- Hello, Ionut! I do not know what to start with? Something terrible happened to me! Nasole, all bad!

- Come on, come on, do not boil anymore! What happened?
- Dad's really serious! I think he's dying!
- What are you saying?! Please be more explicit! What is it about?
- Where are you here ****
- I passed the Museum, I'm on my way to school, along with Simona. So why? What's up?
- I do not know what to do! I do not know how I go! Cosmin, he's my father!
- OK! What can I do?
- I can not come to school again! Please tell Diriga that I have serious problems with my father!
- All right, I'll take care of it! Do you need help?
- Yes, very much! I do not know what to do! When I got home, I found Petre fallen down in the kitchen. I thought he was drunk. He fell drunk and was asleep there. It has made me silly and nasty! I climbed up to my side, dressed in school, took my backpack and prepared it for the hours of today, and then I went downstairs to have a cup of coffee and something. He stood there, still. In the kitchen, he had the usual alcohol, like in a binocular. "Fuck the fuck, I said, my mother did not leave well and you are like a pig again!" After all, he was made pity on him! Who knows when he was sleeping there on the cold cement in the kitchen? As usual, I decided to put him in bed and ...
- Cosmin, wait a minute!
- Simona, Cosmin's father is very serious! She's just telling me that! He still does not know what it is about! Has gone or something like that! It's unconscious!
- Yes Yes! That's right ! He has a pulse breathe, but it's soft like a cloth! He has no reflexes, he does not hear, he does not talk, he can not move! I think it's in a coma!

- She's in a coma! Come on, let's get to school and tell Mrs. H. what happened. Cosmin can not get to school anymore! He's alone and he does not know what to do, he needs help!
- Ionut, I say you just go to **** at him! I can handle Diriga! If you need anything, please call me! Whatever it is, please let me know! Poor boy, what a tragedy! Come on, here comes the Gara car! Run fast, catch it!
- Pa, Simon!
- Pa, Ionut!

I ran to my mouth and took the bus to the train. From the train station, within 5 minutes of running, we reached Cosmin at home. He opened my gate and put me in the house without a word. He saw on his face that he was very affected. I went into a room next to the kitchen, I think it was the living room. Cosmin's father stood lying unconsciously on the couch. His clothes were knotted and boiled, and his face was livid, white like paper. He kept his eyes closed and he could barely perceive himself.

- That's how I found him, scrawled down, unconsciously! He's breathing, but I do not know when he was there!
- You called the rescue? We must call!
- Not! I do not know if she has health insurance, being unemployed?
- Fuck her, insurance! In such cases, you do not need! Call fast at 112! Give them the exact address! I'm going to try to undress him and give him hearty massage! Maybe he's infected! Come on, move on, how do you stand like that?

While I was dressing Petre up to my brau, Ionut called for salvation and gave them explanations. The man's heart beat regularly, but very slow, but the rest was like a cloth, absolutely inert! This was! He paralyzed! In a few minutes the salvation siren was heard and two men, led by Cosmin, entered the living room. The oldest and with glasses, he seemed to be the doctor. He asked succinct questions, and Cosmin struggled to answer. Meanwhile, they have made various investigations, with the equipment that the younger man brought.
Dm or email Bernardgphotography@hotmail.com for shoot inquires. #undiefetish #bulging #underwearfetish #underwearmodel #malemodels #gay #boybooty #bigbuttboy #boybutt #gogoboy #manmuscle #malestrippers #manbooty #menunderwear #mrcakes #gayjocks...
- Mihai, there is no doubt, Major AVC! Call the hospital to be ready to receive! It's very serious, it's counting hours! Young, your father is in a very serious condition! Unfortunately, we got too late! I think the vascular accident occurred at least 4-5 hours before! I do not want to be tough, but you'd better pray for him! Where's your mother?
- He's not in town! She's in Transylvania, my grandmother! I've already called her until he gets here tonight!
- Okay, but is not there anybody sweeping around here? Who am I talking to? With the walls?
"Dr. Cosmin, Major, has already reached 18 years! In fact, his mother works abroad and is in the country of ****. Cosmin and his father take care of one another. Here, in our town, I have been for a while, have recently moved.
- Who are you? What are you talking about?
- Well, I am...
- It's my cousin and classmate!
- Good! Until his mother comes, please call one of your parents to the hospital if you are a relative! **** calling you, tanned! Like I know you from somewhere!
- I'm Ionut D., you know me from football! I am in a youth team and you are always at the ambulance stadium when we have official matches.
- That's right, man! A **** a, I know you! You are the captain of the team! Bravo! But we do not have time to talk! Help us get him to the car! Cosmin, you can accompany your dad in your ambulance, and you guys, running home, call one of your parents in the hospital!

After the ambulance left, I locked the house and wore the keys that Cosmin left me and called Simona. It came out of the hours and listened to my whole story. I did not know **** to go further. Cosmin's lie was in trouble. The night before, I had lied to mine as Cosmin's father was already hospitalized for some analyzes, and **** reality was different. Look, that's why I do not like to lie! Always a lie attracts another lie and after all, you get stuck in trouble!

- Ionut, I say go to your mom to work and tell him everything. Aunt D is a very busy woman, an angel, and she'll help you. Besides, her office is five minutes from the hospital.
- Yeah, Simona, that's what I'm gonna do. I have to go there. Kiss you! We'll talk again after fresh news. What did Diriga say?
- She was very worried! She said that after hours, if Cosmin's at the Hospital, she'll be over there too! Pa, Ionut! Keep me informed!
- Goodby my love!

I got on the bike, pedaling like a madman and arrived very quickly at the hospital. When we came to intensive care, Cosmin was in the hall and talked to a doctor.

- Hello! Cosmin, **** is your dad?
- Hello Ionut, that's what my doctor told me! Nasole, very sad.
- Hello! Are you the cousin that Dr Bacanu spoke to me about? Did your parents come? Where am I?
- Doctor, I'm sorry! They just left the city, to the country with an urgent problem! Maybe I'm coming back tomorrow and coming to the hospital. - It's too late! We'll do it without them, so we can. So, Cosmin, do you think you got me? We here can not do much for your father! We are not properly equipped, we are a small hospital. Maybe in Pitesti, but I do not believe there too! Because your father is a former officer, he is entitled to nurse care from the army network. I really have to go, to get in touch with the Central Military Hospital in Bucharest. We're going to get him there urgently. It's a big hospital, very well equipped with some very good doctors, who are some eminent ones. It's his only chance. - I understand, lady doctor, thank you very much! And I have to do it! - Until we prepare the transfer formalities and arrange the ambulance to take it to Bucharest, you run home, prepare some pajamas and lingerie, your father's papers, I ask all that is necessary and of course some money. You will accompany your father to the ambulance, until Bucharest, and I think you will stay with him, at least until your mother comes. So, take some things for you too. A ****, call your mother and tell her to come straight to Bucharest. What is it moving with? - With her car, she's already on our way. - Okay, go straight to Bucharest. And you, fast home, prepare what I told you. See, I do not want the ambulance to wait for you! - I understand, lady doctor! I flew! Thank you once again for your help! Ionut, come with me! I accompanied Cosmin, and when I left the hospital building I gave her the keys and the bicycle to move more easily. - What can I do for you, Cosmin? Do you have enough money? I'm sorry for the parents phase, but we did not want to complicate things. - I understand you! It was my fault that I shot a lie! But I did not know what to say to the doctor. Either ****, you've done great! Thank you, you're a real friend. No, I do not need money. She just left our mother for a few months until the winter holidays, when she said he would come back to the country. And he also left me some money for my needs, without knowing Petre. Thank you **** for support! A ****, I'm leaving to get ready! What are you doing? - Well, I'll wait here, come back. Until then I talk to Simona and mine! See, do not forget to take your mobile charger, we can talk on the phone, we know what has happened! - OK! Pa, Ionut! - Bye! After Cosmin left, I called my mother and I told him, in a strange way, that Cosmin's father had a stroke and that he would be transported to the Military Hospital in Bucharest to accompany him in the ambulance his father and that he will stay with him for a while in Bucharest. My mother was alarmed and wanted to come to the hospital emergency, comfort him, and help him with the poor poor, at least some food for the road. I needed something until I convinced her to come over there. Then she insisted on calling her a lime from hers in Bucharest to help Cosmin in case she did not get to the hospital. I calm her, telling her that he called his mother to Bucharest and that she would not be alone. Then I called Simona and informed her of the latest incidents, praying her and her and Diriga, not to come to the hospital anymore, that it was useless. Cosmin and I, we could do it ourselves, that we were just big boys. In about 45 minutes, I saw Cosmin come into the courtyard of the hospital, equipped with a backpack, and a bag on the trunk. He left me all next to me and ran up the stairs to the hospital. He returned after a while, along with a doctor from ATI and a nurse, and then on the door of the hospital, his father appeared on a stretcher, accompanied by a trampolar. Immediately, the ambulance fired in front of the entrance and took over Cosmin's father. Then I approve of him and embrace him, whispering him discreetly: "Goodbye, Cosmin! Know that I love you very much and I am very worried! I'm sorry for what's happening and I'm living with you! Take care of yourself and call me when you get to Bucharest at the hospital. Know that the whole class is beside you and holds your fists, and Diriga wishes you a lot of strength and strength to resist this terrible attempt at life. - Thank you, Ionut! You helped me a lot! Your presence beside me has been enormous! You are my only friend and I love you up to heaven! A **** a, to be honest, I'm sorry for Petre, but especially for my mother, who still cares about him, but I think somewhere he was right, and the Top gave his father what he deserved. Do not get it anymore! When I get to Bucharest I will call you and I will keep you up to date with everything. Well, dear friend!
- Cosmin, wait! Here's something to eat! It's the packet ready for motherly school, for me and for you! Good way, dear friend!

Cosmin climbed into the ambulance, which was in gear, with the siren and the lights. After it has disappeared from my visual range, I put my bag on the trunk, got on my bike and took her home on the longest road. It was already past 11 o'clock and it made no sense to go to high school. I needed to be alone with myself and meditate on what had happened, but especially on what was going to happen. I took it all along the streets, not paying attention to where I was pedaling, and my thoughts rushed fast in my head. What surprises did I have to spare my destiny? Does that mean to be mature, to be a man? Do you have all the blows of life?

No comments:

Post a Comment