Saturday, December 2, 2017

Cosmin, a dear friend (5)

The following week was a nightmare. With all my efforts, I could not be with Cosmin between four eyes. Simona believed that he had come into suspicion, although I had not given him any serious reason yet, or perhaps that feminine instinct, through which women manage to figure out when they are deceived, was triggered. He glued me like a ladder and did not lose me. Taking advantage of being a little farther from me, and the road to school was passing by my house, taking me home from the morning and joining me at school, and on my way back to the house, to make sure I did not disappear somewhere . After eating, we set up to do our lessons, taking advantage of having my own room and learning together until late at night when I was taking her home. Our parents knew we loved us, but as long as we learned well and did not do nonsense, they closed their eyes and tolerated our daily meetings, sometimes extended until late at night. Anyway, they were under their supervision, more or less formal.

Training and work in the gym were the only moments when I usually miss my lover's presence. But these opportunities have also disappeared. Faithful and patient, Simona expected me to leave the stadium and accompany me to the house or take a walk through the city park or the green streets of the neighborhood where the stadium was located. Only at school, in breaks or training, in the locker room, we changed Cosmin 2-3 words with subangles, but discreetly and with fear, so that the rest of our relationship, which had become so strong, could not get caught. From your eyes, from the intonation of the voices, each realizing the enormous desire of the other, the rasping passion that consumed us. But only so!

It had ended for a week without touching Cosmin without clutching him, without kissing and being mine! It was a torture hard to describe in words! Every night I dream him. We made love like two madmen, we devoured ourselves hungry for love, we were so happy! In the morning, I always woke up sweating with my pants. Without too much insistence, Simona still required her lover's rights. To eliminate any suspicion, I behaved with her the same way as before: we kissed, joked, hugged, giggled, and obviously, making love whenever the occasion came and we were not disturbed.

Although I was struggling for everything to be like before, in my heart I was unhappy. I still loved Simona, I felt attached to her. I liked it and I still loved it. I was just like a stallion in bed with her, but at the end I felt a wave of regret, dissatisfaction, knowing how much I wanted Cosmin too. I did not like the fact that I had cheated on her with Cosmin, and I was wrong with Simona, although I really enjoyed doing **** with everyone! I was living a duplicity that did not characterize me and which bothered me enormously. But I could not and did not want to quit any of them! It was terribly complicated and I was eating very hard. We are desperately looking for a solution to break both situations and win.

The next week, Cosmin was out of training and the next day he was absent from school. I was worried, so I gave her a phone, but I saw his phone locked or closed. Desperately, when I got back from school, I searched for his home phone number. I had on my address book the addresses and the phones of all the boys in the team. I searched for and finally found the desired number. I was hoping for the number and I expected somebody to answer. But the phone sounds long and empty. After a while, a gentle and hard-spoken voice answered a man who, without telling me who he was, announced that he could not give Cosmin to me because he was busy. Then he pulled the phone before I could ask him something. I was more and more worried, not knowing what had happened to my friend.

It was past three o'clock and Simona had to appear to learn together. I called her and I asked her not to come in because we had an emergency meeting with our coach at the club's headquarters and did not know how long it would take. She did not like it, Simona swallowed the dumbbell, understood me, and asked no further questions. He still asked me to give him a phone call when I returned home. I got rid of her! I had a plan in my mind, to personally look for Cosmin at his home, at any risk, and convince myself with my eyes that nothing happened. Unfortunately, Cosmin lived in the other part of the city, in a neighborhood district. In order not to waste my time on the bus stations (I had to change two cars), I dressed with a lightweight training and I was in a rush to him. After half an hour of running, I got to his own street and even then I caught him. He handed his hand to a car that started in front of him. Until his arrival, Cosmin disappeared after a massive green iron gate.

When I got there, I stopped for a few seconds to come back and adjust my breath, then I called. Immediately a few steps behind the gate were heard, then Cosmin's blond and smiling head appeared. When it came to me, the expression of her face suddenly changed, becoming sad and worried:

- Hello, Ionut!
- Hello, my crazy sweet and blond! I missed you so much! What happened to you? Why did you miss training and schooling? Why did not you call me, let me know you're missing? I was very worried!
- And I was terribly sorry for you! I was sick that I could not even see you in these two days. Why I Missed? It's a long story! Another time!
- Ionut, do not you invite me inside?
- Not! I can not really ...
- Why? You're not alone? Are you with someone?
- It's not that! It's not what you think, but my dad does not let me get anybody.
- Not even college or team mates ?!
- No one.

Then he suddenly grabbed the blouse and pulled me in, closing the door with him. He signaled me to silence and make no noise, pulled me close to the wall of the house, then took me in my arms, gripped me firmly, leaned over me, and began to kiss me with passion, with desperation, as if we were to break up forever. Thankfully, I put him in my arms and kissed him gloomily, putting my tongue deep into his mouth and sorry for all his breath. I felt that particular taste of his kiss, incomparably, sweet and seductive, that made me crazy for pleasure. Im immediately **** like a stallion, feeling the same thing to him. After a few minutes, Cosmin departed from his hug, took me by hand and I entered the house. In the hall there was silence and half-darkness. I then climbed a wooden staircase upstairs and eventually entered a nice and welcoming room that seemed to be his room. We sat on Cosmin's bed, continuing to hug and kiss us infuriatingly. I was overwhelmed by the desire to have it, to possess it as soon as possible, to plunge it deeper into it, to its most intimate depths. In accordance with my wild wishes, Cosmin lay on the bed and pulled me over him, hugging me, then put my hands under my shirt and began to stroke my back with passion. Then he pulled down my pants and boxers and began to caress me with slightly strained buttocks, which he gripped firmly in his arms, pushing me even harder. I felt excited about how much he wanted me, burning with anxiety to be mine. Cosmin continued to kiss me with thirst, continue to passionately caress my buttocks and groan under me, and overwhelmed by the desire to be possessed. We both tremble for pleasure and lust, being ready to fuse one into the other, in a sweet congregation. - Cosmin! Cosmineee !!! - Damn it, it's Daddy! We both jumped suddenly out of bed, and Cosmin's eyes, horrified, turned white, and the beard began to tremble for fear. - Where should I hide? Under the bed? - Not! No way! **** Get in the siphon and pull the door well! I walked quickly into the siphon, and Cosmin did not fall under the blanket, pretending to be asleep. Already on the stairs were pressed footsteps. - Cosmine, where the hell are you mother? - Dad, I'm in my room! Suddenly the door struck the wall and I heard that harsh and hard voice on the phone. - Ordinary! I have the claim from you, to answer me when I call you! Just because I'm the one who supports you, it gives you papi and money to have fun with the futalai in the city! Have you even slept? Are you tired, the poor of you ?! - But Dad, you know that last night I did not sleep! - Your mouth, the bitch! And what, did not you like it? I was horrified, listening to the conversation! I moved carefully into the closet and drew an eye on the crack between the two doors of the wardrobe. I had a perfect view of the bed. In front of my eyes, a man's mahalah! Pretty tall, over 1.90 m, massive, about 100 Kg, burduhanous, paros everywhere, about 50 years old, with a massive head like a bulldog, with the jaw dropped down, with double gusset, buhaiti cheeks and an early baldness, bordered by a curly, tight and very careless hair! What a disagreeable guy! In total contrast with his son, who, physically speaking, looks like a god of Olympus. The poor boy, he was out of the blanket and snapped like a cat, waiting for his father's blows. The guy was standing with his knees supported by the edge of the bed and looking at his son with contempt! Then he pulled up the knees and the long spheres and the bellows as a soldier, with a pale and red dick, long enough and thick, and a pair of **** hanging hairy. - Come on! What are you waiting for? Get on the device! Do you think you escaped, if last night I kept you in the dick? All three numbers I gave you, just a little dizzy, it took me longer to empty my **** in you! After all, you've made your sleep, that you've got up after 12 o'clock. Come on, let's not waste the time, I'm waiting for the pocker at "The Crazy Cat!" - Please be nice, Dad! Not now! **** Rant me, today! I no longer want! Last night you were drunk, you lost control and you broke me! I've had a lot of blood! Still hurting me, all bad! Please, much of it! - Maybe that was it! I do not remember. You say I broke you and you blew. I see you still have the clean bed! - Yes, because after you left, I washed it, and in the morning I dried it with iron and so I did not know my mother! - All right, boy! I like you know how to handle it! Take that 100 lei for effort and you shoot futalaii with dick! She just cut you one 'today on the phone! How day **** - Thank you, Dad! - Okay, that my friends are waiting for me! Take it to my bitch, let me go and feel good too! Look, he's still 50, because today I'm generous! See, I pay you in anticipation, like a bitch! To work! I saw Cosmin sitting on the edge of the bed, tears running on his cheeks, and subjected silently to his father's orders. As time passed, the man excited himself more and more, and his dick grew into a big, thick salami that the poor boy could barely take in his mouth. The man kept his eyes closed, he was clinging to his chest and belly, under the dirty messenger and beer and biting his lips of pleasure, like a pig. When he reached the summit, the guy grabbed Cosmin's head, holding him tight, and began to get out of his ass fast and vigorously, swarming wildly. Cosmin could not breathe anymore, sneezed, saliva foams poured out of his mouth, and struggling impassively, dangling from his arms, like some wings. To Cosmin's luck, his father began to ejaculate and grow thick and vulgar as a bull in the heat. Then he took the colossus out of the boy's mouth, pulled on his pants and fingers and, without saying anything, disappeared from my visual ray. On the threshold he stopped and said to Cosmin the same tough and mischievous tone:

- Come on! See now that I'm going to "The Crazy Cat" to play poker. You eat in the refrigerator. I do not know how long to stay. You, you do your lessons, like tomorrow you go to school! Not catch you leave home somewhere as you take hell! Break the belt on your back, the bitch!

Then the guy descended the stairs and silence settled in the house. Cosmin, standing on the edge of the bed, squirming, his head in his hands and crying quietly. My heart broke when I saw it like that. After the gate was heard, I had the courage to get out of the wardrobe. I sat beside Cosmin and compassionately, I took him in his arms, trying to calm him down.

- What a monster! I was boiling in the closet when I saw what he did to you! I was going to jump to him and squeeze him out of the room, but I knew I could do you more harm! What a dad! Doing so with your own child! An ordinary beast!
- He's not my good father! She's the mother's third husband. My biological father rang with fugitives before I was born. They were not even married when she left the pregnant mother and she was gone. No one has ever seen him since! The second husband did not manage to stay with his mother for two years. He died in a car accident. Petre, the monster, as you did not, is your third husband. He was an officer in the army. At first he behaved well, loved my mother, and he fired me to get his name. He behaved nicely with us, took care of me, bought me her and everything I needed. I do not know if he loved me, but he was holding me and he was a good father, the only one I remember and I told my dad. Then came the army redundancy, with the reduction of herds. He quickly found a new job at a private company. But he was no longer a boss, he did not earn so much money as before, and that's where our troubles started. He began to drink, play gambling, got up with some dubious guys, embezzled from the company and was caught. Good luck with the patron, whom his mother's mercy did and did not complain to the police, but he gave it away. My mother sold the car, covering some of the damage, and for the rest, she lent to a bank. Petre fell even worse in the gust of drinks and gambling. One by one, he was kicked off from all the jobs he hired. In our town, everyone knew him as a bearded horse and nobody hired him anymore. We had to move and come here to the other corner of the country where no one knew it. But here he also found friends and resumed his old habits ...
- And when did he start to fuck you and abuse you?
- A few years ago, after my mother went to work abroad, to make money, we can pay our debts. By the first year of high school.
- And why did you accept? Why did not you tell your mother? Why do you want to be mocked and humiliated every day? This monster should be in jail, all his life! To rape and abuse your own child! A killer! Why did not you denounce the authorities?
- Cosmin! You ask too many questions! It's a long story! Let's leave this! Thank you for coming to me and asking for your soul, forget everything you've seen here! And keep everything in the greatest secret! Now, plea **** please! I'm convinced you were silly and stupid to me. Goodbye, my dear friend!
- No way! How do you say goodbye? **** why am I your friend? To leave you to this monster? No way! And how can you hold that I was silly and nasty to you? Well, what's your fault? On the contrary, I only love you more now!
- How did you say **** Ionut? You love Me?
- Yes! I got my dove out of my mouth! I think I fell in love with you, Cosmin! Now intel **** I care very much about you and it hurts me what's going on? Get dressed and get out of here! I feel like I'm suffocating! Come on in the air! Whatever it is! If he's making your scandal or if he wants to beat you, I'll be with you and I'll give him some punches to remember!
- It will not be necessary, Ionut. Usually, comes after 12 o'clock, drunk like a pig and four legs. I'm the one who undresses him and puts him in bed. Today, she will take advantage of the money she receives from her mother and she will stay in the carpet until the morning! He took medical leave for 10 days. - OK! Let's get out of here as soon as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment