Monday, December 4, 2017

Cosmin, a dear friend (6)

We left the house in a hurry, as though it were haunted, by taking us away as soon as possible.

- Ionut, not over there, we get to the "Ragged Cat" and risk being seen by my dad!
- OK, tell us where you want to go, it's just your neighborhood!
- I do not know him too well either. We moved around **** and months ago after we entered the summer vacation. I think we should take it to the center.
"I'd rather go in some juice or a beer somewhere, and stay calm. And I have a lot to tell you. You know that one, more withdrawn and more quiet.
- Yeah, it's not far from here.

I followed Cosmin and after 10 minutes walk I reached an internet cafe, which also had a barrel in the second room, discreetly, poorly lit, which was empty at that time. We sat down at a more relaxed table in the corner and we started to look in passionate eyes, and our hands clasped under the table. I was losing in the immense blue of Cosmin's eyes and I felt the heart grow in my chest. God, I had so many to tell this sweet and innocent boy, but I did not know how to start! In turn, Cosmin was trying to do the same thing. He opened his mouth, ready to say something to me, but the words remained unspoken, swallowed, drenched her lips with burning passion, and remained hypnotized, staring at my eyes, then repeating everything .

- Ionut, I'm sorry I have to interrupt these moments very intimate and pleasant, but I have to talk to you most seriously. I do not know if you want to know what I want to tell you, but I feel the need to do it. I have to download soul, and you need to know what you want to put in before you talk about love.
- Cosmin, what else could you say to me ?! And even if that's the case, I'm already in love with you! Boy, you do not understand, I love you ?! I am not yet ready to cry out in my mouth and it will not be necessary! The important thing is, I told you that! Enough! What do I care about the rest of the world? Why should she know ?! Okay, I agree to talk to each other about everything, including the issues that hit you! And I'm going to tell you a few things that kiss me. With **** I told her earlier, I want to be near you, when it's gonna be hard, I want to protect you and get you when it's the case. Cosmin, my dear, you know how many worries I have done in the days we have not seen before! You know how much nonsense I've been through! I was really afraid of losing you, never seeing you again!

As I talked to Cosmin with so much inflaming, I felt with **** my kisses moaned with emotion, with **** there was no face with me. I did not tear, but I felt overwhelmed with emotion, with the new feelings I was trying. Then I felt his left hand with **** - he sat warm on my thigh. His touch triggered in me an electric discharge, which was scattered throughout the body. His gaze, warm and blue, enveloped me dearly and felt like he was mine forever. As if she understood my inner feelings and feelings, Cosmin began to gently caress my thigh and breathe faster, as if she had run into a race. Then his hand stopped on my hardened face, began to soak it and massage it easily, whispering ex-t:

- How much I missed and how much I want it!
- If you continue this way, I will get so excited that I may jump on you right here.

Aside from what I said, Cosmin continued to massage me, then slipped my hand into my pants and grabbed the stiffened man in his palm, clutching her firmly. Then she started rubbing it gently with my fingers. In turn, I started to breathe faster.

- What would you like to have?

Concerned about the divine sensations that Cosmin caused me, I did not even notice that the waiter stood in front of me, looking slightly amused. Taken by surprise, for a moment I was stuck, looking at him like a stamp.

- Is there a problem, young man? Are you feeling alright?

I blushed at my face and my cheeks burned like fire. Throughout this time, impassable and completely absent, Cosmin continues to masturbate me.

- No! There's no problem!
- So, what do they serve?
- Well, for me a cold beer. Cosmin, what do you drink?
- As.
- Of that?
- Heineken you?
- We have all the famous brands!
- OK, then Heineken!

The guy disappeared to bring the beers. Only at that moment did I realize how much the new situation excites me. Thanks to Cosmin, I was about to make a new breakthrough about me that I did not know. A new world opened in front of me. I never doubted that I would have a small dose of exhibitionism, even if I made love only in private environments, usually in bed, away from curious eyes. But doing this in a bar, in the middle of the day, it would have seemed like a utopia. I was already exhilarating enough, and through my head I was passing a lot of pictures and ideas, which, more than that, were more vicious and sensual. Cosmin continued to masturbate me, I was already on the heights of pleasure, and if I insist yet a little, I risked hurling myself there, sitting on the chair.

I counterattacked. I took off my sole and put my soles on my hardened hip, pressing it lightly, then I started to push it hard, and it hardened and doubled the volume. I felt through the canvas of her trousers, with his treacherous coat ex. Taking advantage of the fact that I changed my position so that I could get it my turn, Cosmin put his hand in my panties and released my dick and co, taking them out of the air. Luckily, it was obscure in the room, and the table was covered with a long enough jacket to mask our maneuvers. We were grinning happily, smiling at us, and under the table we were greeted with his hand, and with his foot. I closed my eyes and imagined that he had reached the peak and was galloping in thick, hot jets, filling his slips with his loose panties. The image with Cosmin ejaculand, I was exalted. We continue to stimulate each other, neither of us hoping to give up the game so pleasantly, until we suddenly saw the waiter as he approached us.

- Cosmin ceases, the waiter arrives! If you do not want to get caught up, what we do here, stop short!
- Having the chance to play so beautiful with your wonderful tool, I want a lot of time to make you ejaculate, empty in my palm what these stony and swollen and maybe even take a little licked him. Why would I give up right now ****
- My dear, please! I beg you!
-Do you mean that although your gland has become damp, are you not ex-ambulance or pleasure? - No way! For more than 10 minutes, I abstain hard, not to take off your pants, to jump on you and ride like a pig fat. I wish you a madman, I want with diversion to come into you and fool us into a wild love. When the waiter came close to us, we interrupted our whispered dialogue. I felt somewhat ruffled by Cosmin's play with me, while I wanted it from all my pores, I wanted to feel his body warm and sensual attached to my body. I wanted to spend the whole guy with him, I wanted to devour the gorgeous body, to smell it so challenging, to hear him with **** we desperate underneath me and begging me impatiently to I'm looking for it. I wanted, for myself only, that wonderful body of a young god, to put it wildly, to sink into it and to empty my sapping seed up to the last drop. While the waiter, choosing the beer in the high and frothy glasses, a flashback triggered in my mind: I was just about to hide myself in Cosmin, and this, with my feet wrapped around my hips, happily gliding into my dick and me kissing in infancy in the toilet at High School. Suddenly, a terrible mechanism brought me to the ex **** I risk being ejaculating in the next few seconds in Cosmin's warm and welcoming palm which continues to rub my dick with a lot of enthusiasm. I did not have a minute to lose. I swiftly paid the beer to the waiter, including a generous tip, and when he disappeared out of the room, I suddenly got up, put my pants back in, put on my shoes, then grabbed Cosmin by the hand, and dragged him after me, I went downstairs in a few steps until I reached the toilet, which was empty and deserted. I walked into the last cabin and placated Costin with her back against her wall. Then I grabbed him with a hand on his neck, I straightened over him with all my strength to the sportsman's body, crashing against the wall, and started kissing like two moody. Cosmin hugged me with passion, snuggling me in his strong and muscular arms, while our lips crushed in kissing pleasure, and our hungry tongues twisted like two snakes. What a wonderful taste of his lips! Unique and very special! - Cosmin, I can not resist! I love you and I want you right now **** I want you to be mine alone, I want to pose and make you happy! I do not want your hand anymore! I do not want any more amuses! I want to get in you, I want you to feel the hole, which makes me feel in paradise! - I know and feel perfect, my dear Ionut! Please do not mind, I did not intentionally do it! But we wanted to play a little, just for our pleasure. Let's excite each other, feel good, without watching to fuck. When you really love someone, it's not mandatory for you to finish. It's important to make him happy! In love, the most important and exciting is when you give pleasure to your partner and not, when you get to ex **** unloading your sap and energy! That's what I wanted to do. - You're right to love, but there's no time for beautiful talk! I can not stand much longer! I have to fuck you, else I'm gagging in my pants! You superexposed me **** I retired slightly, weakening the pressure, and Cosmin lay down beside me, kneeling at my feet. Then he pulled down my pants and boxers, took my dick and dick in my mouth and began to suck it slowly and sensuously, groping for pleasure, while my other hand massed my swollen and harsh, full of sap. His warm and wet mouth, which swallowed my dick up to her root, his strong fingers, but which delicately kneaded me, made me happy and breathing more and more jerky. I felt that my body was crossed by thousands of volts of current, which went up and down the column to the brain and vibrate for pleasure. I was a few seconds away from the big explosion, but I did not want to finish in his mouth. I wanted to come with the dick in it and have it! I wanted to make him happy! I picked it up from the bottom, got it quickly to the naked skin, then I put it back and bent down with my ass, leaning against the bowl of the yard. I removed her buttocks and for the first time I started to tongue her butt and kiss her buttocks muscular and round, velvety and fine, like baby frills. I felt no restraint, no embarrassment or laughter! I really enjoyed giving him tongues and the taste was terribly exciting. I was just as sweet as when I was playing with my tongue in my beloved. Like his rosette, it was nothing but a narrower and more attractive puddles. Then I began to penetrate it with my tongue and play with her in her fine and wrinkled rosette, which opened up welcoming to every touch of my strong and muscular tongue. After that, I started to squeeze as many saliva as I could push it with my tongue, and finally helped my fingers to enlarge it even though it was not necessary, his ass being long wounded and trained, with **** red as you've already figured out.

Then, I and I, I sat down on the throne, and Cosmin put him in front of me and put his buttocks on top of my pulp, which was like a teapot , hard and touched up. Cosmin dropped down on my heel and felt with my **** little strapped it slowly, widening her moist and tight interior until his smooth but loose buttocks stopped in my black tufa and float. At that moment he leaned over to me, took my head in his palms, and began kissing me with passion, but also a maddening up / down stroke that made me tremble for pleasure. After a few minutes, he started to contradict me and this is over. I quickly put my hands under his hot buttocks and held him up, then I started pumping him fast, from bottom to top, coming in with my stiff tuft in his lovely bow, like a ram ready to break a gate .

- How happy I can be, that finally I can fuck you again, my big love! My love, can you understand that I desperately want you and want to be my only one? Cosmin, sweetheart, if I could, I'd like to fuck you in the dick every day and make you so happy, so with a **** butter I acu ****
- Ionut! You are extraordinary! No one has brought me so much happiness, so you do it **** I want these fantastic moments to end! I would like to stay endlessly in your dick, so wonderful! I want you to make me happy every day and every night! I just want to be yours!
- Ahhh! Ahhh! Cosmin, you're so sweet! How good it can be! Love, you are unique and unparalleled! You crazy me for pleasure! Ohhh !!! I still have a few more !! Wait, let me go empty!
- Ahhh! MSME !! Oauuu! I will die of pleasure! Ahh !! Okay, I've emptied myself, my wild and naval lover!

After the last salvage of my life was downloaded into Cosmin's generous and welcoming ass, I took my hands out of her ass, letting him slide down the toe to the root, then I hugged with strength and we started kissing again with much passion and love.

- Ha! I got you! What are you doing here? You fuckin 'shit, are not you, kids ?! I've been catching, since I've seen you **** make the paw under the table! Jerks!

No comments:

Post a Comment