Thursday, December 7, 2017

Cosmin, a dear friend (9)

Cosmin stuck to my back, and the warmth emanating from his body, slightly sweaty, made me happy. She chewed my chest and abdomen, and his long and thin fingers blew my hair on my hair, and then he leaned over and began kissing me softly and tenderly on my neck, neck, ears, and my fingers twisted my nipples, which had already hardened. In a matter of seconds, my sturdy man came back, being ready for duty. Excited, I left my back slightly, touching her body again, and felt her hard, through the thin and elastic fabric of her panties. Cosmin was just as much as me. To avoid an unexpected encounter with the house, we decided to go back to my camel.

- Cosmin, let's go back to my room and continue there. Anytime someone can appear and I do not want to do another stupid thing like yesterday.
- You are right. Better keep him in bed. Intimacy and comfort! Finally, we can do it quietly and quietly, so **** our hearts call us. Ionut, I want to offer you an incendiary night of love, **** You have not gotten up to nobody, I want to make you the happiest boy on earth.

We returned to the casket, twisted the key in the door, turned off the light and put the curtains aside to penetrate the poor light from the bulb in front of the house. For us it was enough and so, although I personally liked to do **** with light to see my partner and his reactions. We lied in bed and started to work and get sailed. I felt Cosmin tense and very ****. Suddenly, he resisted, put on me, took down my boxers and started kissing me desperately, first on my mouth and face, then the rest of my body. He kissed me and licked me with a greed and a passion hard to describe in words. I was in the ninth heaven. No one has ever done anything like that before. I did not even know how exciting it might be to be licked all over, a lollipop or ice cream. From time to time, Cosmin stopped from her highly sensual lick and came back to my lips, begging for me a kiss. Then I took him in his arms, I was passing over him, and, clutching him powerfully, I kissed him patimely, breathing his breath, and framing his red and fleshy lips, which had a great taste. After that, Cosmin passed again to lick me and kiss my body.

I had done badly again, my whole body was moistened with his warm and sensual saliva. Slowly, she slowly reached my thighs, deliberately bypassing the dick and ****. His warm and soft tongue, applied to the inside of my thighs and behind my knees, threw me into the flames of intense pleasure. I abstained hard not to finish and to sack myself. Cosmin noticed that I was at the limit and turned to squeezing, pushing my thumb at my **** base so that he could stop me. But when she started licking my soles, biting my heels and sucking my toes, as if I had a fire. I never had an experience, and the intensity of my experiences and excitement exceeded any limit. Squeezing was not enough!

- Cosmin! I feel like I got fire! No more pooot !! I just hate a **** !!
- Wait! I want you to go empty in my mouth! You know I'm crazy about your seed!

Cosmin jumped like a panther to take my dick in my mouth and, as soon as it came in between her lips, I let go, in a couple of hot and sparkling jets. After we finished, Cosmin came over and we kissed, spreading the sweet and sticky sap with a great taste. Cosmin had tired too. He put his head down on my chest to get back a little. His tear and big dick pressed me on the abdomen, I felt he was just as **** and still was not empty.

- Cosmin, it's my turn! You are **** for so long. Let me take her to suck you, so you can go away!
- We're not done yet! Leave me, I can resist! All at their time.

Then he got up and asked me to stretch my stomach. Cosmin lay on me and continued with kissing and laughing from the back of her neck, then backing down. I was again in erection and I had some extraordinary sensations. I did not think that some kissing and caressing, even with the tongue, could have been so sensual and exciting. Lack of experience spoke his word. From time to time Cosmin bites me lightly in the play, and the sensations are amplifying. Soon he reached the buttocks area and began to kiss and bite them, then centimeter an inch. I was back on top of the ****.

- Ionut, do not you like that? Is that cool? Did Simona ever do this to you or did you do it to her?
- Cosmin, it's great! It's supermisto! No, I did not do it to her or her! I did not have this, I would not have missed it, but it's fantastic! Continue, I want you, you are an artist!
- OK! After that body licking inevitably follows, the cherry on the cake: rimming! I think you know what I mean?
- Oh, yeah! Lick me in the ass and fuck me with your tongue! Super! I can not wait! I saw this in the **** **** movies, but I never tried it! **** Would it have been to ask that to Simon?

I sat down on my knees with my legs upside down, my ass up and my head lying on the pillow. Immediately I felt Cosmin's hot and humid tongue on my buttocks. He began to me meticulously, advancing to the crackle between them. She grabbed my buttocks as best she could, then propped her face and began to tie my rosette. The moment my tongue began to swing, my rosette opened involuntarily, and I instantly caught fire. I was experiencing an indescribable sensation, an enormous pleasure, incomparable with other erotic states, and when it came to penetrate my tongue, getting deeper and rotating it through my anus, I thought I would be glad of pleasure.

- Ah! Madness! Extraordinary! So! So! Keep going! How much I like it! You crazy me, Cosmin!
- That's what I want, my dear! I want you crazy for pleasure! I realize that may be other ways to get pleasure, you can reach without fuck ****.

Cosmin kept licking me and tangling my tongue to my great satisfaction, and when he came in, my sphincters and my males collapsed involuntarily, pushing her hard, and he was sobbing in turn, overwhelmed by ****. I'm not getting enough of rimming, I would have wanted Cosmin to stop, but I got to the top, and my sow swiftly went up the pipe.

- Ahhh !!! Cosmine, I come ****!
- Wait! Hold on a little!

Immediately, Cosmin dove under me and took my dick in her mouth, sucking her with force, and with one finger continued to rotate my rosette. The sensation was overwhelming. I have exploded like a volcano, sending powerfully my jetties into Cosmin's mouth. Though I had finished, he continued to rotate my rosette with my finger and suck my dick like a butterfly, galloping them with any trace of sap. We were going to go with my head in the pillow so I would not wake up those in the house. Eventually, Cosmin came out from under me and we embraced, kissing patiently. I was so squeezed out of all the energy that I could hardly breathe. - Cosmin, you were F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C !!! In my life I have not lived like this! Please believe me, my dear dear, I would die for too much pleasure. I still miss them, and my heart is rumbling with over 100 beats per minute! No woman gave me such colossal pleasures **** you did it before! And this without actually fuck you! Fantastic! Leave me a little to come back and then it will be your turn! - Ionut, you do not know how glad I was to make you so happy and give you these crazy pleasures! After we rested and we came back, it was my turn to get the job done. I sat down between Cosmin's muscular legs and started licking her dick and ****. At every touch of my tongue, my dick vibrates, as if it were running. Then I took it in my mouth and began to suck it. It tasted terribly exciting, I liked it more and more. I struck my job, and my racing / coming racing accelerated, making Cosmin sway and bite the pillow of pleasure. I started to like playing with his dick, although I did not consider myself at all ****. To increase my pleasure, I moistened my two fingers and put them in my ass, starting there and the same go / go move that I did with my dick. In a few moments Cosmin arrived at **** and announced he was ready to ejaculate. - Ionut, you are wonderful! It's so good! I can not, I come to ****! Stop a little to finish! It was the first time to taste it. I already knew mine with my help and I was no longer embarrassed or embarrassed. I was just curious, so I continued my job and even more, I started to suck him by aspiring him powerfully. Immediately Cosmin let go of a few hot and sticky jet jets, which I kept in my mouth, and when he finished ejaculating, I embraced him and kissed, making **** swapping. Cosmin's Seva had a good, sweet, sweet taste with a pineapple flavor. The difference in the taste of my seaweed, which was more shallow, with cucumber, green grass. I was again ****, like a stallion, and I wanted to push Cosmin into the dick. However, that was the greatest satisfaction for me, so I was still a man. - Cosmin, you were awesome tonight, but I'd still like to fuck you! Do you want too? - Of course! I did not even think you'd give up on it, especially here on your bed, with all the necessary comfort. I put Cosmin in four paws and started rimming him, like a rematch to what he had done before. As we licked him and penetrated him with his tongue, Cosmin was getting louder and louder, and risked being heard. - Cosmine, hear our world slower! Keep the pillow in your mouth and it'll be okay. I continued the rimming and as Cosmin grew louder and harder, so was with me. I had a little more time and I was golem. Without a warning I ride it and in one movement I put the dick in the bottom up to ****. Cosmin groaned, biting the pillow, then slowly returned, leaving the soft and relaxed sphinxes. I started pumping it lightly, and when I realized that she had no sense of embarrassment, I accelerated the pumping, and Cosmin responded to me with some bestial contingencies. Amanadoi was in ****. I was struggling with it, and Cosmin groaned happily, praying to be wild and harsh. In a few minutes I reached the peak and I emptied into it, freeing me from all the tension. Beneath me, Cosmin was jerked and jerked for pleasure, and then I felt he had finished, too, crashing down on the bed with me on top of him. - Ionut, you were a bastard! It was the best we ever met! You do not realize how much you made me happy! I did it with you with pleasure, with the best and most beautiful boy on earth! Ionut, I love you! Much, much of everything! - Me too, Cosmin! I did not think I could love someone, so **** I love you ****! - Ionut, please do not come out of me yet! Strange me in my arms and stay with the dick in my ass. I want you to feel in me, like **** we will be united! We went back to the side, took Cosmin in my arms and I got it screw the dick better in his butt. In a few moments, I both fell asleep embracing, exhausted and devastated by the immense pleasure I have lived.

When the alarm clock sounded, the room shone well. It was 5 and 45 minutes, my usual routine. I prefer to get up early to be the first in the bathroom before the rest of the house gets up, then follow Simona when she stays overnight with me. When I was alone, after the morning shower, I preferred to spend a few minutes in bed listening to music, then I was preparing my school bag, we dressed and went to the kitchen for breakfast. But then it was not the case!

- Cosmine, get up quickly in the bathroom until I get my naval!

We both washed quickly and in 10 minutes Cosmin was already equipped, ready to go. Cosmin asked me to borrow his bike to get home faster, to change and not to be late for hours. When I walked into the kitchen, Mom put breakfast on the table.

- Single? Where's your colleague? Is he still in the bathroom?
- No mother, she went home earlier to him. She had to change for school and get her bag.
- All right, but he did not eat anything! **** Will he stay like this at school?
- Let mother, he has food at home too! If not, she looks something at school, from the buffet.
- Please, **** you say, but I will prepare 2 sandwiches for any eventuality!

This is my mother, good and caring with everyone. If she had been after her, she would immediately have adopted Cosmin. A light has lit me! By my mother, maybe we can solve our problem more easily. I had to meditate more on this idea. On my way to school, while Simona was bothering me to tell her what I had done in the afternoon and evening before, and comment on my excuses, because I did not call her, my thoughts flew to Cosmin and at the crazy night spent together. Suddenly my cell phone started to sound. It was Cosmin! He had never called me on the cell phone. What would I have to tell so urgently?

No comments:

Post a Comment